Staff requirement for big planes?

Is bigger planes just dubble up from medium?
4 Check in desks.
2 or more boarding desks.
2 Buses and stairs if remote.
8 Ramp workers

Can someone confirm or tell me what i need?

All correct, AFAIK just 4 ramp agents, but had a ramp agent strike on my built so don’t know for sure

1 Like

AFAIK…

• Three check-in desks
  • I’ve only ever run two check-in desks, never had issues so guessing that’s about right
  • Pass, not tested ran remote stands
  • 8-10 ramp agents yes

i use 4 boarding desks and 5 check in desks per gate

Olof confirmed three check-in desks. Might be worth a look seeing if it uses the extra. I’ve about 24 checking desks for four large and one medium.

I had 3 large gates open and I noticed that 9 check in desks were being used without baggage. So I then used 9 check in desks with baggage and it worked great. And I used 2 of the larger boarding desk and everyone got through boarding fast!!! Like EXTREMELY fast lol

1 Like

3 Check in desks (minimum)
2 Boarding desks (can be one but takes ages, 2/3 seems to be working best)
2 Busses (remote stand)
2 Stair trucks (remote stand and no jetway)
1 Service car (remote stand)
6 Ramp agents (terminal & remote stand)

2 Likes

Just for clarity - I assume the service car is for remote only and the stair trucks are only if no jetway constructed?

1 Like

Good remark, just edited

Yes and yes

how many do you suggest for ramp agents at the baggage bay? I did the max 8 on each side just to be sure things got done. lol

I would probably experiment and monitor it closely. It largely depends on how many flights you have at once, the number of baggage bays, etc.

2 Likes

That’s lots of stuff for one plane

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.