Stands not registering on Flight Planner

I am just a week into this game. Having issue after adding new. Stands to my terminal they are not showing up on the flight planner. One instance I deleted the stand, rebuilt and solved the issue. Now have bulit two more medium stands and nothing. Everything is set correctly, baggage, boarding, service roads. Nothing has seemed to work. Can’t be deleting 150k stands just to rebuild over and over again

Make sure it is open and enabled for commercial flights. That’s the only type of flight that gets schedule. General aviation is random.

Yes everything is correct. It has happened using small stands and medium stands.

How many can you have? I currently have 5 of each small/medium. If I add more They dont populate in flight planner.

In order to see stands on flight planner, you need to be sure that they have all the requirements to be able to take “commercial” flights.

Be sure they have taxiway connection with runway, be sure it has boarding desk connection, be sure it has secure area coverage with at least 1 secure exit and 1 security checkpoint abd be sure it is activated.

Show me the photo of stand with its menu enabled.

This is a very complete way of validating a stand.

Can we bookmark a post on this forum for later quoting? (edit: bookmark ear found) Or maybe post it in tutorial section?

This is a very complete way of validating a stand.

You know there is in game tutorial :wink:

Yes I’m very clear on what needs to happen. I have 5 stands of each small/medium. They are open(which cant happen if taxiway not connected. Baggage and Boarding connected. TCommercial toggle on. Just wont show up in Flight planner. Is there a limit?

No, you can have 40 stands no problem.

Is your airport open?

I don’t see an answer on the question if you have security stands open AND staffed. Also the stands have checklights next to them. If they’re Red or orange, you might want to read them.

Have you made sure they are connected to a boarding desk. :thinking::thinking:

If you allow I personally want to check your save file. Please come to Airport CEO Official Discord channel and find me.