Starting problems

Hey there,

yesterday I have tried my first regional airport with assistance of the tutotrial course regional airprot. In step 5 I had a problem with accepting commercial flights so I did a completly new airport today with assistance of a youtuber and did exactly the same what the youtuber did. ![s3|690x194]

But again, I cannot accept commercial flights because my reputation is low.

I really cannot find the problem and would be so glad if someone has a plan what could be the problem in step five. Maybe it’s also some of the staff in the staff area who seem to be angry.

Best regards,

Tasse

While I’ve never plaid the tutorials, they don’t off flights straight away, only after a short amount of time. It does look from the screen shot though like both are offering you flights. Crown shows 12 and Penguin 21. Your reputation goes up as you complete flight turnarounds. It takes a while but will go to 100%

Have you clicked on the respective icons? Additionally click the star to see if you have met all of the requirements.

Oh, and welcome to the forums and game. :smiley:

s5

Thank you for your kind words.

I waited long enough so I am still wondering why they don’t give me a flights (new screenshot)

I Have met the requirements for a 1 star-airline

Skyline are offering you seven flight, can you not drag on onto the planner? or is that just a static image? Ah, you only have small stands at a guess. Choose a contract like Skyline. I don’t believe either of the two you have offer small flights.

Crown and Penguin require a medium stand which you wont have yet. I’m surprised you could even take out their contracts. Strange.

You have set the stand as well to accept commercial flights?

Lookibg at the image i see 2 medium stands and 1 small

But shouldnt you double click on an airline offer in the left to zoom in on it and see the actual flights?

1 Like

there is only sky fly or sky link

I try to drag and drop but it’s not possible. they are not willing to operate flights
Also, I have medium sized stands, too

How long is your runway?

Take the Sky Fly and Skyline. Both will offer flights for the small stand when you turn on accept commercial flights on the stand as well.

1 Like

You are right, everything is fine I just need to double klick and then I see some flights.

Thank you so much pderuiter and rubble!

1 Like

Do you know why they always delay even though boarding is closed and people are in the plane?

I have to press NO so the aircraft is leaving

It could be the taxi way, with another plane having the route booked already. This is something the devs are working on as ATC is very dumb right now. Have you got baggage turned on? are you offering refuelling? It’s very hard to tell without the full breakdown.

Yes I have refueling but no baggage

The problem is with every commercial plane on small stand

Can you show me your entire airport? with runway as well?

It looks like service round is not completed. Try clicking on the aircraft stand it self and see if that is the case. Then you will probably need to hire more ramp agents. Let me know how it goes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.