[SOLVED] Stutters during gameplay

Hey!

Since the latest beta update my game has been constantly stuttering every 5-10 seconds. The stutter is there for like half a second maybe and it causes miss clicks and a lot of annoyance. Anybody else experiencing this?

What platform are you?

Windows 10

Sounds weird, does it happen with all saves? What are your hardware specs?

1 Like

Yeah it happens with all saves, and all graphical settings.
My specs are:
i7-4790k
GTX980
16GB RAM

Have you tried completely reinstalling the game? Are your graphics drivers up to date and such?

1 Like

The drivers are up to date but I havent tried a reinstall. Will reinstalling get rid of my save files?

I don’t believe so, but you can always back them up here:

C:\Users\YOUR USER\AppData\Roaming\Apoapsis Studios\Airport CEO\Saves

2 Likes

Okay I will try it and let you know the results!

1 Like

Hey! The reinstall worked! No stuttering so far!!! @Olof

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

I recognize this issue, will try a clean install tomorrow.

So this didn’t work in my case.
I don’t want to hijack this topic, but since @gonudo his problem is solved and I don’t want to clutter… :slight_smile:

But this didn’t start since last update, this also happend on Beta 2 (before that my last play was Alpha 20 somewhere i guess)
The airport only has 500 passengers
Specs:
I7-8750H 2.2 ghz (in game running at pretty high frequency and temperature on 4 of the 6 cores up to 91 degrees C) Normally this happens on games like GTAV and Tomb Raider on full specs
DDR4 16 GB
NVidea GTX 1060 DDR5 6GB
But this didn’t start since last update, this also happend on Beta 2 (before that my last play was Alpha 20+ i guess)

It might be the savefile, started a quick sandbox with 500 passengers and all is smooth. Maybe it has to do with my previous bug report on the 3 contractor buses queuing in this topic [SOLVED] Contractors do not work - #5 by Patje89

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.