[Suggestion] Incidents, more security stuff

Hello!

I read all the devblogs and they all are just nice, I just can’t wait to get it! I noticed that none of the devblogs mentioned anything about incidents and what not so I am gonna post a suggest about it which I hope the developer will read about it.

Currently, it seems like the passengers will never get into any trouble which is impossible in-real life. Also, security staff are doing the very very simple stuff from what I saw. I am sure they might be expanded soon.

I was thinking, passengers should be able to cause incidents on some factors. For example, if a civilian complains about not being fed, then at very low chance he may begin destroy certain objects of the airport. On the other hand if a passenger is mentally unstable or something then, again, at a good chance a fight may happen between the security staff and other passengers.

Security members system could be expanded more, giving them more responsibility. In the event of a passenger causing troubles (i.e Attacking other passengers, staff, vandalizing property and so on), a security member(s) can approach them and try reason them before attempt subdue them and bring them to police or get them out of the airport and blacklisted, depending CEO’s actions which may have positive and negative impacts such as damaging the reputation but also preventing further damages in the airport.

Terrorism is a rare thing but should be a thing in gameplay element. If the security team fails to check SEVERAL baggages for SEVERAL days, then the likehood of terrorism and/or smuggling firearms should become good, providing more challenge to the player to stop them because it can affect negatively impact the reputation. In the event a security staff catches a terrorist smuggling weapons, then the scenarios will depend, one may surrender or engage in gunfights.

CEO players should be given more options on their security team. Unlock tasers, unlock pepper spray, unlock nightsticks and what not. Unlock motorolla radios so they can signal for assistance on the other side of the airport. The better equipment, the better chances to stop an incident faster.

Hello and Welcome to the forums Good ideas but some of these ideas were suggested in https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/minor-details-make-your-tiny-suggestions-here/634 and with incidents they should be or were already suggested here https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/events-and-emergencies/520/74 so just going to say when it says in the top right corner similar to please go to those and see if there related

1 Like

Yes, I would suggest putting this in the Events and Emergencies thread too.

Great ideas, sadly they have been discussed already.

Also, this game is not following a “unlock and buy” sort of thing, you sign contracts with companies. Security simplicity and passenger behavior has also been discussed.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.