SUGGESTIONS: Aircraft Models

Well my point is just that besides implementing similar looking planes (i like the Boing 737-600 and 800) and the two ATR versions there should be some planes that have a different look at first sight. like the 3 engined Boing 727 or the russian plane with the 4 engines at the aft. or the dornier, wich gives us a small jet with 2 engines compared to the “jumbolino”.

Yes, of course. :slight_smile: I would be bored, too, only seeing basically 3 planes. :frowning:

1 Like

Il-62 aka Vickersky VC-10,

So, i think it’s nice to see some trijet aircraft like DC11, Tristar, Trident or Tu-154.

more like the MD-11 maybe but you would need a large aircraft stand

As i was succesfull in predicting (or starting? :wink: ) a secont airline design contest, what about a new “next aircraft poll”?

:smiley:

@Olof and @Fredrik

Private jets

1 Like

pls :pray: Soviet classic and Russian : :ru:
Light:
Antonov 2 (Avgas)
Antonov 24
Yakovlev 18T (Avgas)
Yakovlev 40

Medium:
Antonov 148 (:ukraine:)
Ilushin 18
Ilushin 62
МС-21
Sukhoi Superjet 100
Tupolev 134
Tupolev 154
Tupolev 214
Yakovlev 42

Heavy:
Ilushin 86
Ilushin 96

3 Likes

Are we really not going to mention the airline WORKHORSE of the 80s to the early 2000s, the MD-80 series jet? The MD-80 truly dominated the skies and is still in operation with major carriers (and they are sadly being replaced with newer, less-unique, and boring looking aircraft like the 737 and A320). Its no ones favorite plane I guess but this beauty definitely deserves representation in the game as their presence in many of our hometown airports was MAJOR at a point to say the least… Team mad-dog all the way for the next aircraft addition!

Well this is old, but we really need aircraft modding to a game… Using steam workshop like S.A. (support) for us models making liveries or airlines hard cause planes that airline uses are absent… Please add support for Alpha 32 :sob::pensive:

From the 10 to the super 60 series, its JT3D super 70 is CFM56

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.