[Already Implemented] Taxiway, Stands and other taxiway markings

I think sooner or later we should have requirement before opening airport/ medium (large) commercial flights as placing “taxiway sign” and some other stuff so pilots can navigate the airport

1 Like

This feature is also open for voting :wink:

1 Like

Voted!

1 Like

such a good proposal, it’s a shame it got only 22 votes!

1 Like

only 22 votes!

Yeah it is :sob:

1 Like

Is this not fairly simple to implement? We have the airport logo, and it is possible to place it on the taxiway.

All we need is different textures that looks like

@Rubble s example.

A new category of items called signs.
I think the community can make these signs themselves :smiley:

2 Likes

They are easy enough to make, and the community would be more than ready, just no way we have to place them without the Dev’s adding the feature though.

EDIT: They don’t even need to be functional/operational. We could just plop them as we desired.

2 Likes

Necessary stuff are written on my message;

1 Like

It’s not about not wanting to vote for the topic but there are simply so many things to want that you run out of votes quickly.

Yeah, and these ones would be nice too

not functional just eye candy, but maybe will add a bit to airport infrastructure rating.

1 Like

the only problem with those is you can’t really see anything from the birds eye view, but I like the idea of adding labeling to the airport and many of the other ideas here

These will be hard to be seen on top down view. Maybe like flight monitors they can have a default screen with tilted angle but then they cannot be editable. On the other hand taxiway surface markings will be seen on top down view.

1 Like

Yes, but signs look more realistic imo

People won’t go and spend time on editing stuff that they cannot see while playing the game. I personally wouldn’t.

Well, we can have both variants I guess.

1 Like

Which is why my taxiway upgrades should be a thing. Imagine, drag and draw design of them would allow to name segments etc. Just a thought?

I would, but then again I’m a tad bit of an anal artist when it comes to games.

Its implemented for me! :smile: :smile:

With the development thanks to @Alexander @Hap0vecXD and @humoresque we can surely call that this idea has been implemented to the game. :partying_face: Kudos to the both of them.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.