The Airline Design Contest Finally Vote

:tada::gift::dizzy::medal_sports::medal_military::champagne::trophy: The Airline Design Contest Finally Vote :trophy::champagne::medal_military::medal_sports::dizzy::gift::tada:

Well done, airport CEO! With a record breaking 112 submissions the second Airline Design Contest has come to a close and it is now time to select the lucky 10 winners! Yes, 10, there are far too many good designs this time and we do not want to miss out on them. These 10 winners will be drafted from 25 final contestants through a community voting procedure explained below.

The 25 finally entries were curated partly through popular vote by forum likes and partly through ACEO staff selection in regards to what liveries and logos will best fit the overall art and style of the game. We had a really tough choice narrowing it down to just 25 entries as there were so many great designs but ultimately the choice fell on the selected 25 airlines.

We already now want to highlight that there will not be 10 winners and 25 looser, but 10 winners and 25 runner ups. As development progresses a future runner up may be selected as a future winner, just like how Swiftly was implemented the last time around. If a runner up is selected later on, its creator will of course receive the same prizes as the original winners. Also, as airline modding is planned, there will be an opportunity to mod in your airline at a later stage, should it not make the top 10.

The top 10 airline designs that get selected may be subject to minor design alterations as instructed by the developers (such as text alignment or minor detail removal or addition). Complying with this is a must to see your airline implemented. Winners must also submit to a design competition agreement and transfer all rights of the design to Apoapsis Studios, this will per e-mail basis once the vote is closed and the winners selected.

The Voting Process

All forum members can cast their votes below by selecting your favorite five (5) airlines. You are allowed to vote for your own airline. The voting process will be open until Wednesday 22nd of November 23:59 (GMT+1).

:trophy: Finally Poll :trophy:

The entry order has been randomized.

• Crown Airlines
  • Air Cycle
  • Goose Wings Airlines
  • Allure
  • Zoom
  • Dream
  • Olympus Organization
  • Avianair
  • Fly Pengiun
  • Tulip Airlines
  • Liberty Airlines
  • Indian Aviation
  • Silver
  • SkyFly
  • UKair
  • Havana
  • Atom Air
  • RoyalAir
  • Wildcat Air
  • Wings Airlines
  • Treeswift Air Travel
  • Forrest Air
  • Blossom Air
  • Cross Check Airlines
  • Airiental
0 voters

:airplane: Competing Airline Designs :airplane:

Crown Airlines

Air Cycle

Goose Wings Airlines

Allure

Zoom

Dream

Olympus Organization

Avianair

Fly Penguin

Tulip Airlines

Liberty Airlines

Indian Aviation

Silver

SkyFly

UKair

Havana

Atom Air

RoyalAir

Wildcat Air

Wings Airlines

Treeswift Air Travel

Forrest Air

Blossom Air

Cross Check Airlines

Airiental

We want to thank everyone who’s participated to the utmost extent and at the same time wish all the competing finalists the best of luck! :airplane:

16 Likes

Congratulations and good luck to everyone! :four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

May the best airlines win! Good luck everyone!:+1:

6 Likes

Thank you for allowing to choose 5 designs :slight_smile: !

7 Likes

Happy airline games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.

I always wanted to say this!

5 Likes

Great job everyone! They all look great! I’m can’t believe were going to get 10 new airlines in game! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

To be nominated is a great honor! There are so many amazing designs! Great job everyone!

3 Likes

Gotta go with Grey Goose.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I was nominated! I love you all, and I am so glad I joined this great community!

2 Likes

Wow! Am I dreaming?! 4 of my designs are nominated. :heart:

Please feel free to vote AvianAir, Havana, BlossomAir or Airiental hahah. Goodluck everyone. :smile:

5 Likes

With the greatest of respect to all could you please organise the next competition so that the entries go in a branch of the Forum rather than be all over the main first page? It’s a job to see all the posts for the entries, which to my mind should have been in a separate but well marked area anyway. Good luck all and thanks for taking part.

1 Like

how is olympus organization got so many votes? i honestly dont mind it but 3rd place?

2 Likes

I’m really surprised my first version of wings got in rather than the second one (which is way better imho) but i’m just happy to be in the finals! (even if I only have 7% atm). Good luck to everyone!!!

1 Like

It actually is in a separate area of the forum (under Player Content and Airline Design Contest), it just so happens that the way the home page is displayed shows all the latest posts, of which many were airline design contest entries. :slight_smile:

Congrats to all the finalists!

2 Likes

My 7 favorites are:

Allure
Tulip
Liberty
SkyFly
Havana
Forrest
TAT

Skyfly and Forrest already have enough votes and support so my votes went to

Allure
Tulip
Liberty
Havana
TAT

Let the best 10 designs win!

5 Likes

Congratulations to all these wonderful designs, and also to those amazing designs that didn’t make it to the final 25. :slight_smile:

But 10 winners? Have you gone crazy?
Well, it’s probably best. There were so many good designs! :grinning:

4 Likes

Interesting, some great designs which would fit the game greatly, werent selected like Atlantica and Concord…
Some of those selected, I cant imagine how would they look like when they are in game, but whatever I cant change it.

1 Like

Yeah I too was surprised by what did and didn’t make the cut. I know the devs were going for variety, but the ones I was thinking of are different than the existing airlines. Oh well, looks like my tastes and the community’s tastes just differ significantly. Still some great designs in the list though!

4 Likes