The Airline Design Contest Finally Vote

Fly Penguin’s design does not seem to have the full resolution in the post. Can that be fixed.

Congrats to everyone who has made it to this stage! and good luck to everyone!!!

Goodluck everyone. Im happy that my airline made it to the finals! Atom Air is my submission. Thanks for voting!

4 Likes

Getting some esurance.com vibes from the design. All the best.

That was a hard choice. Got it down to five but… wow, brilliant designs. Well done everyone.

2 Likes

Good Luck! :+1: Mine is RoyalAir

Good luck to you too! It seems my airline, The Olympus Organization, has a fair chance of winning, and to be honest, i don’t really know why!

2 Likes

UKair over here! :wave::joy:

2 Likes

Goose Wings here as well :slight_smile:
thanks for your votes.

2 Likes

Congrats! you are still on top :+1:

Mine is dead last, I’m guessing because the livery I eventually went with wasn’t very striking, but I’ll take solace with the fact that at least some people put Cross-Check in their top five. :slight_smile:

How will the top 10 be made if there are more airlines sharing the same percentage?

I reckon that the devs have the actual vote count, That should still make a difference, even if the percentage does not

If you go into Google chrome and click inspect and then network and then in the forum click show results it shows how many votes each in the console :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

Personally I think SkyFly has the feel of a Ryanair with the design.

Yeah, absolutely! It feels nice, and i think it would fit in the game rather nicely!

1 Like

I didn’t mean that as a compliment. Seems bold, but not in a really good way. It looks sorta like the logo for a department store.

Hehe, is it because of the url on the side? :stuck_out_tongue: Or just the logo? The colours aren’t really Ryanair-alike, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow!!! 2 of my designs are here!!! #FlyPenguin and #IndianAviation
#Congrats to all the 25 designs.

1 Like