The Airline Design Contest Finally Vote

Wouldn’t be unreasonable to have country specific airlines. Norwegian is probably the biggest example of an airline that’s taken on a near global presence despite having a distinctly regional name.

No reason Indian Aviation couldn’t have a global presence, assuming the politics in our fictional world are assumed to be simpler.

Well, rip Avianair, Blossom Air, Havana and Airiental. At least I tried and made it to the final 25. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Goodluck to the finalist of this contest! :slight_smile:
I can’t wait for the new airlines to be implemented in the game.
Please do Business design contest again soon and also a day rooms and also a contest about day rooms company
The airlines that I voted for are:

1. Forrest Air is my favorite because the design is just simple and I like the color of the airline
    2.Fly Penguin is my second favorite design because I love Penguins and their livery is really cool.
  1. Zoom is my third favorite airline because Blue is my favorite color and the engine color looks good.
    4)Airiental is my fourth favorite airline because it has a simple logo like Forrest Air and the curves that are on the livery suited the airline’s livery
    and lastly
    5)Wings Airlines because of its color, Orange and grey is really a good combination of colors and the airline’s logo is just simple as the others
    Thank you for making the vote for the contest for everyone!
    Congrats to all the finalist and also for the airlines who will have the highest votes!
    See you next time :):grin::grin::smirk:
3 Likes

Will the creator of Maple be asked to revise their design as it pulls very clearly on the Canadian theme?

1 Like

I’m not going to lie but I’m pretty frustrated about this whole situation. Both mine (UKair) and @Aviation (Royal Air)'s airlines had a good chance of being in the top 10 but now, because of the combined 73 overnight votes for FlyPenguin and Indian Aviation, neither of our airlines have a chance of getting in to the top 10. And I don’t think the excuse “many will buy this game from INDIA, if there is an Indian work in it” is really fair.

1 Like

No, it is just a red leaf. Not the same as “Country” Airline. So the changes will be mainly the name. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If airlines like UKair (which is great) or Fly India win, they would be altered. What will actually remain of the original design ? I mean UKair screams Great Britain, its livery is literaly a British flag and also its UKair.

2 Likes

I even suprised how this obviously country-made airline made to top 25 even devs said design has to be no-country affect.

2 Likes

Looking forward to steam workshop integration even more so now.

I will admit, I don’t like penguin / goose, nothing against the designs as such, but I just think they look out of place. Personally, I would have much rather seen Indian Aviation and/or UK Air instead but that’s my opinion and I don’t mean anything ill-willed to the creators of penguin/goose. Obviously, the opinion of others outweighs mine with the voting showing that penguin is desirable, so … so be it :slight_smile:

I’m also hoping Tulip hangs on and makes the cut :wink:

Well Atom Air flies it’s passengers world wide! However I can change the design so it doesnt say American airlines tho :smiley:

Yes I had the same feeling both UKair and RoyalAir will retain their position within 10. I am not blaming anyone. But I also suspect. If this is the case one of my design (Fly India) might come to the list. Because in the initial stage Fly India was the higher score among my 4 submission. I expected that may get entry… But my first design Royal Air got the entry. Anyway lets wait and see. Some time people may change their mind.

1 Like

I really hope that zoom! will make it into the game i really like the design around the whole plane!

I asked my friends if they wanted to vote on my design, but none of them replied… :sweat:

2 Likes

Yup! Still, it looks like I’m still gone stay in the top 10!

I’m still crossing my fingers for UKAir to make it! It just looks too good to let go! I really think it would fit in perfectly!

Ah thanks! Much appreciated! Olympus deserves to get in to :+1:

So my faves are… besides my airline Atom Air :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::

Allure
Avianair
SkyFly

4 Likes

I never asked my friends if they wanted to vote on my design (Goose Wings).
community is here, not my friends.
I just submitted, and watching the contest at it’s normal flow.
if community likes, they vote, that’s it.

5 Likes

Thanks! I think Zoom would look great on any airplane. I envisioned each airplane to have a slightly different pattern to each plane.

2 Likes

I’m suprised that zoom dropped down so far. I’m sure it was first at one stage. Oh well, it still looks like it will make the cut :grin::+1:t2:

1 Like