The Airline Design Contest Finally Vote

@FirstOfficerFair U know what. its better this way. u keep talking :slight_smile:

FlyPenguin seems like a cool design, but ā€¦

1. Wonā€™t it be hard to see this plane at night?
  2. Isnā€™t there a reason why black isnā€™t chosen as a color for many planes, especially considering ā€¦ heat?
3 Likes

Good question.

1. Yes itā€™ll be dark at night. but the yellow highlights on it will be cooler especially at night with all the lights in the airport. and iā€™m talking in AirportCEO perspective. If incase in real life, the bottom portion of the plane is white in color. just like the Penguinā€™s belly

2. Reason I chose black is because of Penguin. nothing else. See, I got inspired by the ā€œSHAMUā€ plane by Southwest. It got shut down few years back. it was a cool looking plane. and the concept of Penguin flying in air was all I intended to do.

Yeah, I understand why you choose black as the color (I mean, one rarely sees a pink penguin, right?), itā€™s just that the choice of the color black for an airplane (considering heat) is very ā€¦ doubting.

*Actually, come to think of it, one also needs to touch on the philosophy of company names. Itā€™s quite quirky, being that penguins are flightless birds.

haha! You really need to read reasoning from the original Page :slight_smile:

But ā€¦ thereā€™s nothing there that gives clear reasoning.

On that point, Iā€™m more interested in the Indian Aviation than Fly Penguin.

If only we can have one airline having more than one livery for the same aircraft type.

True. hopefully future modding lets us to have such options

Well, i wanted to join this time around, and I already have the perfect idea (got the story and the name already), but ā€¦ I have poor design skills.

Hi Revolt,

When is the final vote for the airlines? or has it already been done

This IS the final vote. At 29:59 tonight, the voting will end.

oh ok thx!

29:59? Do you mean 23:59?

probably meant to be that

Haha, yeah, derped a bit!

There is a flaw in this contest! When you arrive at the page you are presented with names and asked to vote; so you vote for the name only to later realize the vote is for the design of an aircraft and not the NAME!! Please do a inquiry and see how many people voted for the name to later realize it was the design you were voting for! I see a lot of people complaining about better designs being rejected and I understand there will always be those that will complain but I do see better designs!!

1 Like

OHH my vote was for two names before i realized it was for a design!

of the three StarLines would be my choice, nice jobā€¦

I reported that as a flaw in the contest as I also voted for two names before i realized it I was voting for the design!! Report it as a flaw in the contest as it definitely is!

There is a flaw in this contest! When you arrive at the page you are presented with names and asked to vote; so you vote for the name only to later realize the vote is for the design of an aircraft and not the NAME!! Please do a inquiry and see how many people voted for the name to later realize itā€¦