The Airline Design Contest Winners

What do you mean?

Thank you so much devs! Well done to not just the creators of the airlines that won but to all creators of all the designs submitted- in an ideal world they would have all got in!

4 Likes

GREAT JOB to all the winners

3 Likes

Very nice designs! :heart_eyes:
Congrats to all winners. :tada:

Congrats to the winner. Wish I could join the next contest.

Well done to the fourteen new airlines, can’t wait to see you serving my airports :slight_smile: They’ll certainly add a lot more colour and variety to the game.

The standard of competition was exceptional this time around, and lots of excellent designs didn’t make the cut. I’m going to give a shoutout to Avianair as one I especially liked and voted for that sadly hasn’t won, and it’s certainly not the only runner up that was worthy of inclusion. But fourteen exceptional and varied designs have made it into the game and I’m looking forward to seeing them implemented.

3 Likes

OK, so for those who want to see which airlines won, without switching over threads, here they are, in order with the list at the top of the thread… :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thank you guys all for voting on my airline design! Enjoy it in the game! :smiley:

#MakeTulipAirlinesGreatAgain

5 Likes

Ooow ! God ! Thank you ! :blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Will there be another contest, perhaps in April or something? @Olof @Fredrik

I feel like by then some new airlines will be needed… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m really happy that both
Penguin and Atom were picked. All of them look beautiful and I can’t wait to see these land at my airports.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed on the Mac anyway, there is a character not being represented in the airline description text.

That would be this one: ’

I think it’s a unicode think as the original default airlines that have the ’ used don’t exhibit the same behaviour. I know what char it’s supposed to be. Just highlighting it for the devs. There are some excellent designs up there though :slight_smile: