The Airport CEO Airline Design Contest

Submit it on the form quick there is very limited submissions left maybe only one by my calculations https://form.jotformeu.com/70872887777378

1 Like

They may include it as a personal/private jet in future in the game. A better livery based in this.

1 Like

Is somebody desperate to win a free game? :wink:

12 Likes

We have just reached 100 submissions and are closing the design contest. Big thanks to everyone who took time and submitted their design! We are honestly very impressed with the skills that you guys possess. We now have a big duty of selecting the runner ups and we will look through all the submissions and decide how many we will include in the final voting. More info on this will come later. :airplane:

13 Likes

Iā€™m really looking forward to voting. I have some favourites that Iā€™m hoping make the cut, but really the vast majority of them have been brilliant.

4 Likes

Wow, good luck going through and only selecting a few for us to vote for, I can tell itā€™s going to be a hard choice from the ones Iā€™ve seen :grin:

3 Likes

Why havenā€™t you told us earlier that designs of an apoapsis jet have the chance to win a copy without taking part in the contest? I would have started work on the design much ealier :wink: (actually I have waited for the design that @SamTDS promised to make before I decided to make one by myself)
For winning a copy I have submitted my two other designs, that might get chosen or not.

4 Likes

Why havenā€™t you told us earlier that desings of an apoapsis jet have the chance to win a copy without taking part in the contest

Because if they had i wouldnā€™t have put up the Green Hornet for the contest :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I did still make it and submitted it but more as a concept with Fredrikā€™s colors but it didnā€™t look the best, so I didnā€™t post it here on the fourms

1 Like

Well i went through ALL the designs in this thread and i think i have decided my vote/votes. But you never know, some of the best designs may have not been posted here.

Also Devs, will it be multiple votes or single vote??

If itā€™s single vote then the designs that are placed early will have a benefit. Cause most people will simply vote it as soon as the like it and not proceed ahead to other 9 designs which may be better.

1 Like

If the developers make a top 10 list and post those in a new topic, you wonā€™t have that problem and you can use the likes. The top 3 designs with the most likes win. Easy and transparent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if you are referring to my design, but the amount of likes says nothing about who will win as the devs will place the 10 best designs up for voting, fair game for everyone!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not to you sir.

I just wanted to make sure that all designs get equal exposure to the voters on the Voting page.

I support multiple votes. But capped at 5 votes/person.

2 Likes

Why even cap? You can only like a post once, so if people choose to like all entriesā€¦ who cares? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because then people like me will end up voting for all of them. :worried: That would result in a hung up result. And then it would go into Devsā€™ hands. WHICH I DONā€™T WANT TO HAPPEN!!!

1 Like

You assume that everyone votes for all entries. And of course, the devs have the last say in case of a tie.
Iā€™m not Olof of Fredrik of course, so if they want to impose certain rules, by all means.
Iā€™m just saying that i donā€™t think it is needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Single transferable vote? Everybody wins, or loses!

2 Likes

Which means they have to check each entry to see if someone used their vote already.

1 Like

Good luck everyone!! Canā€™t wait to see the votes!

3 Likes

As much as I like STV it probably isnā€™t possible on the forum software and would need the devs to use an external system.

1 Like