The Airport CEO Airline Design Contest

I think gimo only opens PSD files with a plugin, anyways it is easier and more user friendly to use Photoshop especially for those who were taught with it.

Whatcha guys think? :stuck_out_tongue:

31 Likes

Already? That was quickish.
I might enterā€¦

1 Like

Here goes nothingā€¦

49 Likes

A couple of these look really cool!! Iā€™m gonna work on a couple this evening. Perhaps those people that made some in my topic should look into this!

1 Like

So apparently this format does not like Photoshop Elements 10ā€¦ O_O

1 Like

A question, whatā€‹ about the wings? Some airlines have flags, or designs on the wings :de:

1 Like

It seems that they want to avoid details on the wings as of now.

1 Like

You can still paint over the watermarks, itā€™s perhaps a bit tricky but weā€™ll fix it if it should make it to the game.

Not really, we just really wanted to watermark that part.

1 Like

What if we have multiple logo designs but same livery? Multiple submissions?

1 Like

Then weā€™d rather see multiple logos in once sheet with the same livery design.

1 Like

Iā€™m still fighting with mine!! LOL It doesnā€™t want to let me color certain layers and not others. Just wonā€™t cooperate with me! Iā€™ll keep trying though.

1 Like

Well I was going to wait until this weekend, but got carried away.

16 Likes

Based off my virtual airline for FSX/P3D.

25 Likes

This is exciting, I cant wait to see all the designs that we all come up with!!

After fighting long enough and discovering that my version of Photoshop couldnā€™t do what I needed it to do, I went with the free trial, and came up with this!

One of what Iā€™m sure will be a few.

Type of Travel: Domestic Mainline
Type of Planes: B737, B757, A319, A320, A321, BCS100
Back-story of Airline (optional): Wanting to become an airline thatā€™s ā€œOut of this worldā€, Rodney Manchester started the airline with that slogan. With complimentary colors of Purple, Blue and Teal the airline pleases the eyes, and has mood lighting inside to reflect. While not seen here, the seats have accent trims to compliment the paint scheme. This airline specializes in comfort and exceptional guest service.

This airline MAINLY focuses on coast to coast air travel, and may offer regional service as well, with use of the CRJ700 and CRJ900.

19 Likes

Well, Iā€™m going to need to brush up on my photoshop skills. Especially to compete with the competition weā€™ve seen so far!

2 Likes

This took me FOREVER, Iā€™ll be honest!! This isnā€™t like MY version of photoshop, so it was tricky for me to get it all to look right. XD I know in my airlines topic, I came up with plenty, but to take the time to make them look good is tricky! I will say that my drawing for the logo wouldnā€™t be so badā€¦ if it was on MY photoshopā€¦ :S

1 Like

Yeah, I havenā€™t used photoshop since like forever :joy: will be intersting to see how I go

1 Like

Does anybody want to do a short tutorial on how to use Photoshop?

1 Like