The Airport CEO Airline Design Contest

My photoshop skills are not good, and this is my first attempt at anything on it, so I will probs not win but did it for a bit of fun.

Britti Air has been a major airline for donkeys years and was the largest airline in the UK for 25 years. Founded in the early days of jet aircraft, Britti Air are a staple of the aviation world. Britti Air operate a fleet which represents their age, operating mainly 757s and 767s, along with a couple of the older 747-400s. They have recently acquired a new 777-200 ER to try and modernise their fleet. Britti Air are an expensive airline, as they rely on traditional values of customer service.

6 Likes

Very nice design!

1 Like

I like the retro style of the livery, one piece of advice from a PS veteran, try to add the original shadows of the model in to your layers, just a final touch!

1 Like

Ok, thx. As i said, I have not used PS ever before so I just tried to do something basic as that is all my skill allows me to do so I doesn’t surprise me much that things can be improved

1 Like

Emerald Airlines: If you have to fly, do it in style…

Started by a billionaire who wanted to fly in luxury, the fleet consists of 2 A380s, a number of 777 variants (among others the 200LR), and a few A319 for executive transportation.

The colors were supposed to be emerald and gold, but they come out really flat. Oh well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow! These designs are great! I will not be entering my computer got really laggy when I tried so I feel like::sob: :sob::sob::cry::scream::sweat::worried::rage::rage::tired_face::angry::unamused::dizzy_face:

1 Like

From Russia with love!
Matryoshka Russian Airlines - is a normal cost aircompany from Russia. It was founded on the base of several small companies left after USSR gone away.
The base airport is Pulkovo (LED, St. Petersburg).

Most of all it serves domestics flights but also it has flights to to Europe capitals: Berlin, London, Paris, Rome.
On summer Matryoshka also serves the most popular among russian tourists flights to Hurgada (Egypt), Sharm-el-Sheikh (Egypt), Larnaca (Cyprus), Antalya (Turkey).

27 Likes

Introducing MaldAir, International airline based from VRMM in the Maldives.

16 Likes

Wow! The livery is beautiful! A little more detail on the logo makes it amazing! Good stuff!

RapStaa&Remo Airways
IATA-Code: RA
ICAO-Code: REA
Callsign: RARE

RaRe Airways is a high-class airline and was founded in april 2016 by Patryk - RapStaa and Marius - Remo. The long name of the airline is RapStaa&Remo Airways. The main hub is located in DĂźsseldorf (EDDL) but it got also an hub in Frankfurt (EDDF) for international flights. The goal of the airline is to make flying as comfortable as it gets. To secure that no seat is empty in their high class fleet, they are offering a lot of discounts to make it possible for everyone to enjoy a trip in a luxurious setting. Main destinations are capitals around the world but also resort islands like Palma de Mallorca.

The Fleet:
1x B777-200
1x B777-200 VIP
4x B777-200LR
3x B777-300ER
1x A330-200
1x A319-100
3x A320-200
2x A321-200
2x B737-800
1x B737-900ER
1x CRJ-700

RaRe Cargo was launched in may 2016 and is equipped with only one B777F. More B777F’s are planned.

RaRe Airways founded the “Purple Leaf Alliance” (PLA) in january 2017. The goal of the PLA is to get more modern planes in the air, to decrease the fuel consumption in total and make flying more pleasant.
RaRe Airways ordered 5 new A350 and also 5 new B777-9 for this reason.

RaRe Airways is based on our VA “RaRe Airways”

This is my first photoshop project so it might be not perfect :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I cannot change the logo as I am not the creator of the logo but it can be used in plane livery’s as it is shared for that purpose

2 Likes

Hi from Portugal!

Here’s my proposal!
Keep up the good work, devs!

Sweet liveries, guys!!! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I’m loving this thread! There are so many high quality entries and there are lots I’d like to see in the game. I think Olof and Fredrik will have a difficult task on their hands, and may well be giving out many more free games than anticipated!

Sadly we won’t be able to see them all in the initial release, but once mods are implemented I’d love host your airlines at my airport.

7 Likes

I just hope they have a consolation prize as well… at least then i have a shot. :smiley:

Edit: spelling is hard… :slight_smile:

1 Like

*prize…

3 Likes

Flybel is a cheap airline founded in 2001.

planes
B737
A320

I’m beginner in photoshop.:wink:

11 Likes

I never used something like Photoshop but after some hours try and error I proudly present AirExpress.

AirExpress is an airline based in Germany that has one objective: to arrive faster than the competition. Therefore AirExpress only uses the most reliable airports, because any delay caused by e.g. a late fuel truck or inefficient baggage transport system costs their reputation.
AirExpress offers many purely international flights at bigger airports and is the number one for business travellers and holidaymakers that don’t want to waste their time travelling. The fleet consists of modern jets with 100 or more seats.
It might not be the cheapest airline but the fastest.

The wings unfortunately lost some detail due to my not existing editing skills :smiley:

5 Likes

I really must say, with around 30 airlines displayed so far, there is lots of creativity and good work being done! I’m excited, and can’t wait to see which ones get chosen! What’s even crazier, is that we still have about two weeks to go!

3 Likes

My Photoshop skills are horrible but I had just a great idea with an airline story. Here it goes.

Airline story

It was founded after WW2 by two young soviet soldiers after his knowledge acquired with the air brigade. Starting with 3 IL-12 It easily expanded in all soviet countries and with the brand new IL-18 fleet it had a huge success. During 80s and 90s it was the major airline in Europe. It arrived to have over 150 IL-18. Long-haul flights were a huge failure. The company entered in recession with huge debts. Nowadays, these planes have not been replaced and the ratings are very poor.

Important info

With a soviet era fleet (ILD-18) and most of the flights come from a domestic market. It mainly offers low-cost flights and it is very sensible with pricing. It usually has emergencies or mechanical issues due the average age of the planes. It consumes lot of fuel and tries to have a competitive price. It doesn’t have lots of demand, just low fees. If scheduled flights are delayed, they won’t be very annoyed because they usually have delayed or cancelled flights.

Slogan: Feel the air, touch the sky

If someone with great photoshop skills could do an amazing logo and livery it would be perfect. If possible mention me or something:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, just had to try again. even more happy for this one.

13 Likes