The Airport CEO Airline Design Contest

How does airline contributor nominee in the credits xd then anybody who makes it past Fredrik and Olof have a constilation prize of there name there

2 Likes

I’ll take it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Adam Air, Indonesian Airline that already closed long time ago :v

1 Like

batic design, love it tho

1 Like

Thank you! In Russian it calls “khokhloma”. It’s a kind of russian traditional painting handicraft style​:blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Dazzle Airways was founded by CEO Norman “Normy” Wilkinson at the end of the world wars.

With his aircraft livery based on his world war ‘Dazzle’ camouflage he was sure he would outfox the competition by his competitors never knowing if his aircraft were coming or going…

…unfortunately ATC struggled to know which way his aircraft were facing too.

Beware taxiing collisions and unexpected aircraft arrivals

10 Likes

Wow, amazing designs! :smiley: We have almost 50 suggestions now and we had no idea the interest and talent was this big.

8 Likes

I daresay the community could help you with more than just the aircraft liveries - just let us know if you need anything else - staff uniforms, vehicles, luggage etc

happy to help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ugly but i am in love with it.:heart_eyes:
We really need some weird airlines in the game.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

How do you write those letters in both sides and its not letting me brush enithing necause"could not use the brush tool necause the poxels in a geoup cannot be edited without merging the group"please help me im a new ps user

1 Like

For the logo/name you want to rotate it 180 degrees. I can’t remember exactly how you do it and it isn’t very obvious, but it’s in there somewhere. If you’ve put any effects on (e.g. To get the illusion of curvature) you may need to adjust them accordingly.

1 Like

Thanks alot about the help,did you have the same problem as me,could not paint anything and edit content?

1 Like

Great link to RyanAir!

2 Likes

I like this design!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d never used photoshop before, and it isn’t particularly friendly to the naïve user. There are, however, lots of tutorials online that are brilliant.

1 Like

Ugly but beautiful is my preferred way to describe it…especially in real life… :grin:

6 Likes

The easiest and fastest way is to use type in the letters using Text, duplicate the text then do a flip horizontal+flip vertical.

1 Like

Write your text —> right click on text layer and choose “rasterize” —> chose position and size on the text —> click crtl+J for duplicate —> right click on the text copy and choose horizontal(180 the greeds) and chose position.

You could also make the text on other perspective
With right click on your text and “perspective”.

Sorry for mye english

1 Like

This is amazing, I’m new to this forum but I’m defenitely not to Airport CEO (or Prison Architect ;))

I’ll participate in this competition but I’m kinda new to Photoshop. Anyways good luck all, looks good!

1 Like

Isn’t that the word for minibus?

1 Like