The Airport CEO Business Design Contest

Memes King is not a submission… It’s just something I did for the lols.

I like the idea but “cuppa” in the English language is a cup of tea so a bit confusing in connetction with coffee maybe :wink:

the coffee club is already a large Coffee Chain in Australia/New Zealand with 400+ stores. I suggest you take down or edit your submission to make it less resembling of this chain.
Kind Regards,
Jaydan

1 Like

Does anyone know when we will find out the results of design competitions?:grinning:

If you got picked they send you a email

Oh
Never mind then :joy:

The selection is ongoing! We still have a lot of selections to be done, those who have been accepted have receieved an e-mail and their forum badge! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahh, ok! Thanks for clearing things up!

Can I use my own (real) company ?

Notice!

We will close the business logo competition at Sunday the 11th June 12:00 noon (CET). We have started to select some logos but will go through all submissions on Sunday. If we feel that we are missing logos after that selection, we will open that category again for submissions. :airplane:

2 Likes

I think its best not and that we only keep it fictional, for all involved parties! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Already got the answer from jeremy :slight_smile: But it merged back here. Thanks tough!

2 Likes

Yup! Sorry, came across that post yesterday and decided to still merge it in here… :stuck_out_tongue: Created some confusion…

Ah okay, yeah, I see now, looks quite weird with the preceding post at 17 hours ago and then that post at “10 days ago”. Shame on the forum engine, it should highlight that a post has been merged from another thread. Oh well, you can’t have it all I guess.

1 Like

Haha no worries we’re al human.

4 Likes

Thank you for submitting your designs. The contest is now closed and we will now review the final designs and contact you via the forum message if you have been selected. Thanks again!

5 Likes

Congrats on another very sucssesful design contest @Fredrik and @Olof best of luck implementing them into the game

6 Likes

Name: Plus Oil

Category: Aviation Fuel Suppliers / Cheap

Description: Plus Oil Company was established in 1934. After World War II Government took 100% control over Plus Oil Company.Plus Oil Company maintains storage and distribution capacity throughout the US and Europe including service to international destinations. Thanks to Plus Oil you can fly far away!

CEO Name: Ugur Hasdemir

3 Likes

Hello! The Business Design Contest is already closed and you cannot pass any submissions anymore…

Hi uurhsdmr, Welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately the contest was closed yesterday :slight_smile: