The Airport CEO Business Design Contest

The logos will be down-sized to 256x256. I will also post a screenshot later today to give you an idea of the in-game sizing.

2 Likes

This thread-system seems much better for the large amount of submissions. Who could guess so many designs would be posted? Well done to both devs and the community! :smile:

1 Like

For logo size in-game reference

14 Likes

Its amazing how many new members have joined the forum for the contest! Love the designs, canā€™t wait to see who wins!

1 Like

Thanks for this! I think i will need to change the text sizes then so that it will look good!

Not contest related but Maple looks pretty sharp in the game :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s really small! :open_mouth:ā€¦ Iā€™ll need to adapt my logo if itā€™s selected.

Is exactly why i kept my logos simple. Well, that and i have no real talent for graphic design. But forget i said that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Have to agree with that. A very fine looking one.

I dont know but I have seen this somewhere on big social app logo. And I had used the same logo in a game, which resulted in me getting a message that my logo was not approved.

Really? With the same name and design?
Iā€™m very surprised because i totally invented it. I tried to create something very generic and i also did a small research in order to find eventual existing logosā€¦ I donā€™t believe that my mind created an already copirighted logo :confused: , do you remember where you saw it?

Sorry for the wrong thread

Sorry i joined in the conversation, but i think he means the application called telegram. (Iā€™m not accusing you of copying okay :slight_smile: )

Itā€™s ok, i was not angry, maybe it seemed so because english is not my language :sweat_smile: .
I donā€™t think there are problems with that logo, but if you think so i would change it

Please keep all comments in the main thread! We donā€™t want the sub-threads to clutter upā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Airport CEO Business Design Contest [Banks]

Any ideas when we will find out which logos have made it in?:grimacing::joy:

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Airport CEO Business Design Contest [Contractors/Construction]

There are threads for this now this has become a discussion tab about the designs

Could a leader move that design to the appropriate sub-thread? :slight_smile:

This is Main Thread. Not for submissions, only comments are allowed here