The Airport CEO Business Design Contest

No worries… I just wanted to warn you. So that you can change the logo a bit and get selected.

Edit: I did some reverse image search, and I think you can use it. It’s different from Telegram. Sorry for unnecessary trouble.

But still I recommend you to do search on it yourself.

1 Like

Calm down guys! No need for 3 people to tell us this… I moved the post to the appropriate thread! :slight_smile:

Yeah, sorry about that. For some reason I couldnt find the construction company thread, but I saw that other submissions had been moved to the correct threads so I posted it here.

I love when developers give us the opportunity to design something. Good luck to everyone!

Can the CEO of the business you created be your name or does it have to be related to the business, Devs???

You can freely choose the name of your ceo, as far as I’m aware. If you watch the gameplay videos you can see this

1 Like

Pretty sure they are asking in relation to the contest business not the actual airport CEO.

1 Like

Oh yeah, sorry

Is this your own restaurant? I checked out the website and it looks awesome!:cocktail:

Erm I think that might be a real company. If it isn’t take it as a compliment. If it is you should remove the post due to copyright reasons

I have to remove the post since the company already exists. :worried: Forum rules state:

Logo and name must not be similar to existing companies or brands.

There are no exceptions…

I have realized this is quite difficult as there are millions of companies out there. Let’s say it can not be similar to any large companies and not similar in logo or text.

It Is. Thanks! I would’ve been very proud to see it in the game. But unfortunately :confused:

Not even my own ? It would be an honor

I know this one won’t be accepted, but I’ll just leave it here

5 Likes

No, pick your own name if you want to. I would have done that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Again, This thread is not for submissions.

Where do you see a submission? :smiley:

Look up, a couple posts.

Memes King? This is obviously no submission. At least this is how I understand his post