The Airport CEO Experimental Branch

What OS are you on?

Sierra 10.12.6

Yeah, Flight Planner is correct.

1 Like

Because Iā€™m a nerd: Is the experimental branch basically just whatever comes out of your CI pipeline into Current? And at some point you decide one of the builds is stable enough to ā€˜promoteā€™ to stable?

If so, is there a way you can still expose the changelog somewhere? Maybe not make announcements, but if thatā€™s exposed publicly we can at least review it to see if bugs that weā€™ve filed should, or should not be in the build weā€™re playing?

1 Like

I read somewhere that they want to make their Jira public. Then we could check there at least.

Edit: It was in the last Devlog (88).

Yup I totally agree with this.

Thatā€™s why I also feedback that I prefer to see somekind of changelog, so I know what was fixed and I can test it out. Instead of not knowing what this build actually update, fix or improve.

Hey Airport CEO devs. Like all the other people i have the medium stand Bug. Allso, small aircrafts like the De Havilland Dash 6. Get stuck on the runway and dont start taxiing to the small Stands.

We will arrange something like that once we get into the workflow.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s nice to hear (that you are hearing our feedback too!)! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there like some kind of ā€œliveā€ changelog that we can follow in the experimental branch?

New update on experimental deployed!

Not yet sorry, we will try to get the Jira public this week so that you can follow the development process!

4 Likes

Gives a performance boost! Wow!
And several minor bugs gone, finally I can sort for ramp agents, too! :smile:
Many thanks, first impressions are great!

1 Like

Great! But for now, maybe a ā€œmanualā€ short patch notes? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have joined it :slight_smile:

I tested the latest experimental and I havenā€™t noticed anything suspicious.

BTW nice engine sound on baggage trucks :wink:

1 Like

Is the patch version # getting updated when a patch is pushed to Experimental? Iā€™m still seeing 0.22.2.

Is there a sub-patch number that just isnā€™t being exposed to us? Or a build # for artifact tracking?

Would like to have that exposed so its easier for us to verify which version weā€™re on when submitting issues.

Also; its good semver policy :).

Ohh another update is out :wink:

Yes we are still on 0.22.2, which has been deployed on the default branch. We will work out a solution for all minor patches as well.

Yes absolutely better now. 2100 passengers and 9 fps at good quality, bofore for 2000+ it dropped to 3-5 fps. I see also less dirt genereted (more balanced), and errors for path-finding/luggage gone. Good job.

Now I can build another pier! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How come my passengers arenā€™t checking in?