The planning tool problems?

So I started on a new airport and since I’m not cheating money on this one I started using the planning tool to figure out where everything should go.

I had many problems. One is that buildings tend to not be built when using the “build planned objects”. After planning out the buildings I used the build planned objects button. But when they where being built it never cost me anything and after I saved and loaded the game, the buildings where never built. They where still in planning mode. Then when I went in to planning mode and deleted the planning. The construction workers went there to delete? The walls. Also some walls became invisible after building and some parts of the planning never disappeared.

Wondering if anyone else having problems?

Also some wishes for planning mode.

1. Also when you’re in planning mode I would like to see clearer colors. For foundations and walls.

2. When in planning mode you’re able to delete stuff already built. In my mind in planning mode, you should only be able to put out planning colors and deleting such colors. Not actually deleting the already existing stuff.

3. When you’re done planning and exit the planning mode and toggle of the view. You can no longer build on the land where there is something planned. I think you should be able to build, let’s you need a fence there for now. But have planned a building there later.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Airport CEO Beta 3 Released [Experimental]