Thinking about your airport

As the release of the game gets closer and closer, I thought it would be fun to have a thread to talk about what your airport in the game will be like. You can just talk about what it would be like, or use these questions:

1. Name of the airport:

2. Location of the airport

3. A general idea of the layout.

4. Things that might bug the passengers :wink:

5: Things that would make the passengers happy

I just want to say something interesting, sorry
I will be serious now
I didn’t think of a name
But I will build a really large airport, provide with shops and restaurants.
The baggage system will be complicated and efficiently
I hope there are APM’s , so I could make multiple terminal

Really? Post 1 is political. Ugh.

I think ill try to make LAX
At Los Angeles
Idea pry start out with one terminal then work my way up to 8 terminals plus one international terminal (Lax Is HUGE)
most things is constant renovation as well as not allowed to smoke in a building
General shops and airline lounges

I am hoping to be able to build any airport before the next time i am in one. That date is July 11, not looking good.

my flight out of LAX is June 15th

That is where i am flying into.

lol which airline?

Southwest out of Kansas City, going to visit the mouse, harry potter, see Hollywood, and spend a few days at the beach.

ok so you’ll fly in either terminal 1, 2 or edge of 3

Name: WMW airport Weatherford Mineral Wells ( west of fort Worth)
Smaller, like Love Field with GA and domestic and international flights
Two terminals, one main with 2 small branches + small international flights to Mexico.
The area between Weatherford and Mineral Wells is very hilly to.

Isn’t this the third or fourth thread like this?

Why can’t this be merged with the “Where will your first airport be” thread? They’re so similar

1 Like

Name of the airport: Pune International - PNQ/VAPO (Only 2 4 international flights😐)

Location of the airport: Pune, India

A general idea of the layout: : A box(terminal) on one side, and high tech fighter jets hangar on other side.:stuck_out_tongue: Two intersection runways in middle.

Things that might bug the passengers :wink: : The small airport (not so small tho) is getting crowded for the fast growing IT hub. And also Air Force is skeptical about massive expansion of airport. Luckily a new airport is being planned. But that will take 5-10 years… Even more if Politics drops in.

Things that would make the passengers happy: Ahh… The sound of those powerful fighter jet engines… Lining up on the other side of the runway.

1 Like

Name of airport: Ryan International Airport

Layout: A big box (landside terminal) and 2 long strips (airsides), 3 runways, 2 parallel to each other (commerical), and one far off of the other 2 (GA)

Things that would bug EVERYONE: To make more room for the terminals, there are less taxiways and runways. American Airlines wants more gates (14 instead of 11) so they can have more flights

Things that make pax happy: In the corridor underground, pax love the lights and fountains. there are lots of restaurants in the land side terminal (and shops!)

Name of the airport:
Grey Int.

Location of the airport:
England (SE)

A general idea of the layout.

Things that might bug the passengers:
Delays from late aircraft or faults.

Things that would make the passengers happy
Plenty of shops and easy to navigate.

2 Likes