Third small commercial type

As far as i know we only have the DHC-6 and the Cessna 208 available as small commercial type. I would realy like to have a third type available for the game.

Perhaps the Beech 1900D is a viable type to be included.

3 Likes

Very much agree the need for more smaller aircraft.

100% agree that we MUST have lots of more types of small commercial aircrafts. Maybe current Cessna172, Baron and oncoming Piper Cherokee can be altered to csmall ommercial aircrafts.

1 Like

I personally prefer the have the type devided, so IMHO the Ce172, Baron and Cherokee are GA aircraft.

I do however would love to have a small jetcraft as a (small) commercial aircraft but then you would stray into the FBO-side of an airport.

You can create your own airlines and connect these small planes to them. I made for myself two airlines with Baron and Cessna

Beech 1900 and Saab 340 would be the most realistic, passenger, commercial aircraft that meet this criteria (in my mind). I would love to see these implemented. Maybe even the smaller deHavilland Dash 8s?

2 Likes

“You can create your own airlines and connect these small planes to them. I made for myself two airlines with Baron and Cessna”

I prefer to have actuall aircraft in the game,not re-made ‘fake’ ones.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.