Tivat Airport (TIV)

Trying to recreate a real airport in Airport CEO. Obviously, there were a few details that I just couldn’t add into this game (for starters the airport carpark… however I got around that by creating a foundation then putting white tiles on it for spots. Slightly primitive but it gives a little extra detail. Oh, and the roads are meant to be coming at an angle however since I don’t think its possible to create roads that come at angles it all had to be straight :/. Any tips how to improve it would be appreciated.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Looks sweet!!!

2 Likes

Nice work!!
Like what you did with the carpark idea, not functional but at least it looks good.

I think you should make the cornered taxiway on the right flat, like on the aerial photo. The outside connects straight up with the end of the runway and then lengthen the runway to the left, expanding 090 side.

It looks pretty good already though

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Now that I look at it. It does look a little too curved… Will flatten that area out.

1 Like

Nice. I think I will go and steal your car parking idea :smiley: It looks very promising.

3 Likes

Aha go ahead! I just did it to add a little bit more detail… Warning it will light up at night… but at day it looks like a good addition. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am from Montenegro :slightly_smiling_face: Amazing!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

st marteen? (looks a lot like it) You should also try to improve the curves if you can! Else really good. I hope i see a new airport from you soon!

2 Likes