Total breakdown of public transport

Have any of you noticed that after a certain amount of stands the public Transport doesn’t seem to work anymore? I have 24 stand 3 of which are large, 7 small, the rest medium. I turned off the ingame modes and am using only custom modes. After putting about 15 stands less and less Taxis and buses came. Moreover the cardrop off stands didn’t get served either. This led to a massive emping of the Airport because passengers arrived abaout the time that Boarding got closed.
I reported it as a bug ACEO 23356. Or does it have something to do with the custom modes?
Also, I seem to be getting very little large airplanes. I’ve had the large stands for an ingame week and a half and can’t fill even one for a whole day. any ideas?
thx

Here are some Fotos:

Road public transport is known to be broken in some way.

bummer! hope there’s something done about it. Really drags the game down.

I think @Olof stated, that (public) underground traffic in total is affected…
Waiting for a bugfix wishfully, for quite a while, now…

ooooh, so you mean it’s the Underground Placement that’s jamming everything… hmmm… i’ve come a Long way to start over…. and it takes so much space overground that could be used for stands…

Wished my car parks looked that busy! I rarely ever get a car in my underground parking. Hope its resolved for Alpha 35.

I found this post from a few weeks ago

@Bingo had his Parking lots and Bus/Taxi/carstops overground and faced the same Problem.
. @Olof would it be possible to introduce a Transport/taxi/car frequency bar much like the passanger % bar in the gamesettings?
with barly a car or bus arriving this is what my fligtmonitor looks like:

Such a petty almost ghost like Airport serving only arrivels :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.