Tutorial for airport with no domestic flights

If you happened to be in a place with no domestic flight, I assume the game is not able to move on because custom checkpoint hasn’t been unlocked yet, am I right?

You could build your GA stands, a small terminal where you can employ some administrators and while the GA earns you money, research what you need

Cool. I’ll try that. Thanks. XD
Update: I doubt there’s a research that is going to solve that.

Are you asking if the game in its default settings can handle an airport placed in a country where there are no other airports? Which area are you placing your airport in?

Thanks for following up. XD

Answer to my question is just missing explanations. Custom checkpoint is just referring to standard passport checkpoint. Since the beginning I’ve been playing the entire game with zero domestic flight.

Aside from explanation they have some serious work to do with their zoning. Things like walls remove zoning, and create pathfinding problems for the npcs. Best thing is to re-zone anything that you have changed, like creating shop, restaurant, or anything.

And since we are on passport checkpoint, here’s some help.

If you ever find your passengers getting stucked in the checkpoint (left picture), try the one of the right, by removing international zoning from the exit box of the gantry. Placing the checkpoint in a single column create so much problem. Departure passengers can get stucked at the exit point of the arrival gantry for no reason. Best to place them apart like the following.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.