Underground Terminal-Terminal Transport

What are the thoughts about underground transport?

Like in Atlanta International!

This would allow easy transport to other terminals via under the runways and taxiways. I am thinking paths and subways.

5 Likes

I missed it when I tried to make a replica of the airport here in my city: the security zones were on the second floor and to enter the boarding bridges, I passed a kind of footbridge over a service road.
In the game, it is not possible to make a public road go through a foundation, BUT you can do this with service road (print as reference).

2 Likes

So, trucks can go under that? And people can cross it?

No, trucks and cars go at the same level. So technically you will see a truck crushing pedestrians brutally but magically pedestrians don’t hurt and they continue to walk :stuck_out_tongue: (Joke aside nothing happens. Both PAX and trucks go)

1 Like

The service trucks and people will transit normally without any collision, but cars will not appear to be passing under the foundation. As the EG0611 mentioned, they will transit at the same level.

Although this is graphically strange, in my imagination, I see it as a bridge over the road. ^^

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.