Changelog of 24.01.2018

New BAE146-200
Ecojet_Guusje2

New A320-200
Jetstar_rubble
Alaska_c150pilot

Current number of modded GA (General Aviation) liveries is: 28

3 Likes

Hello!!! after a Hard reset of my PC Im back and the ACEOMM.exe still doing the same as I said few days ago (multi liveries in the same folder) but not in all of the airlines… and also Its not adding propperly the liveries, I selected all EU airlines and when I click Install mod then I can see all the tree structure at the game folder but some ailines dont have the liveries that I can see at the liveries folder at ACEOMM directory…

so I dont know what happen, I deleted the mod and reinstall it and now I have more liveries than the first time but no all of then…

I see part of the problem…look at the names of the companies… NEDERLAND at ACEOMM data and NETHERLAND at liveries path… so ACEOMM.exe its adding the liveries in differents folders than the real folder with the info and logo

• Download the latest version of ACEOMM.exe
  • Download the liveries folder and put it in the Data folder of ACEOMM
  • Open ACEOMM and click the ‘Update’ button (This will link liveries to airlines)
  • Uninstall mods to remove wrong data
  • Install mods

That should fix your problems :slight_smile:

I downloaded the lastest because of the hard reset and that version do this pdreuiter ^^

I download all yours files, extract aceomm.7z put inside the liveries and the aceomm.exe… and still putting inside of one folder all SAS models and now the TUI group in differents folder than the folder with the logo

I will check it tonight. I’m at work at this time so i can’t see what’s going wrong :confused:

Did you remove the mods first? To makes sure it’s not old data you see?

Yes, I unistalled and confirmed the mod and reinstall, attach a image of the ACEOMM with the TUI goup, and you will see 2 TUI UK and 2 TUI Nederland so Its a database problem I think

And I think that the SAS problem its that the folder of all the models its the same (A320, B737600, B737800) and mix in the same folder with the EXE

1 Like

Nice work :slight_smile:

If you download a new ACEOMM.exe, i fixed the problem.
I now add the aircraft name to the livery install folder. (If this still causes issues i’m going to invent my own folder names)

• Remove the old mods and reinstall them.
  • The TuiFly double airlines is indeed a small data issue you can easily fix yourself. It seems we renamed 2 airlines, so ACEOMM thought they were new airlines :slight_smile: Remove the TuiFly Airlines UK and TuiFly Nederland, these 2 were the old names.

I’m working on getting the whole system automated, but that takes some work, hang in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

The old folders have the logo xD and the new one with the liveries only a no_Image.png,

I just tried the new one and now Its only adding one of the SAS liveries xD but properly with the type of airplane on the folder name ^^ step by step we wait ^^

Changelog of 26.01.2018

New A320-200
Lufthansa02_PigScroll

New B737-800
AirAlgerie_PigScroll

@davixolp ACEOMM is under construction and some files are not updated. @pderuiter wrote a message 22 hours ago, follow these steps and things should be working.

1 Like

Will Carillion be removed? :joy::+1:

don’t think so, since Airberlin is still in the modpack

Albeit without fleet info and liveries.
You wont see them in game anyways :slight_smile:

Does this mean no Monarch to?

Probably, not sure. In the end it’s the liveries that matter. If we have real liveries for an airline (with a real aircraft in game), it’s included :slight_smile:
I mean, it shouldnt be an airline that was closed long ago.
But tbh you can create your own businesses with Aceomm, so if you think an airline needs to be included that you cant get past us…make it yourself. After pressing the install button you can copy the generated files and publish it as a separate mod :wink:

Changelog of 27.01.2018

New B737-800
LOTPolish_hds12

1 Like

That’s what I did with my Golden Bay airline. It’s a real company that flies into Wellington so I’ve made it. Not able to use MM :disappointed: but I’ve created lots of things manually.

If you want to add it to MM just let me know what details you want. It’s a good small/regional airline.

Our gates are always open for airline suggestions. As long as they provide necessary info and requirements, there is no problem of adding airlines.