Unofficial ACEO Mod Manager Data

And now…
All bank descriptions done!
Hooray!

When adding a new line, should i leave the status field empty or should i write “incomplete” in it?

You cant change the status field :slight_smile:

Question in relation to the sheet. Are we going to want to include express carriers as well?

Include what you want to see in the game :slight_smile:

I have one request: This is a game. I refuse to participate in any political statements.
If you have a problem with countries or their leaders… take it somewhere else. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you for the guidance!!

Opinions on adding IATA and ICAO codes and Callsigns for airlines? At least IATA codes would be useful for flight numbers on tickets and timetables :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice one :slight_smile: the game wont do anything with them though. Ill add the columns none the less. We’ll be prepared.

Edit: I started adding them through this list:

I have a question; so if I place my airport to Russia do I have access o only Russian brands, Russian plus global brands like Mcdonalds, Starbucks, Benetton etc… or ALL brands can be seen on Russian airport?.

That is up to you. The game doesn’t know anything about a country.

With the Mod Manager you can

• Add your own groups / regions, so you can keep your favorite businesses together
  • Sort your businesses by i.e. Country

By selecting a group or a range of businesses and clicking install, you add all those businesses to the game.

2 Likes

But what about Global brands? Are they all are under “US” category? If yes then I can select them with local brands but what happens if they are separated?

Global brands are not all necessarily under US. Brands each have a country based on where tue brand is based, and a region where it operates.

A global brand operates globally, but could be based in any country. From automobile example, Ford, Honda and Mercedes are all Global brands, but are based in US, Japan and Germany respectively.

All you have to do in the Mod Manager, is add it to your group, and then they will be installed too.
What is called ‘Region’ in the sheets is basically just a group. In the. Mod Manager a business can be part of multiple groups.

As a final measure you can always install single businesses

2 Likes

A small example how you can use the Mod Manager to customize your game:

I want a Dutch airport, so i want at least all European companies

I select Europe
All businesses in the group ‘Europe’ are selected for you

I click the ‘Install’ button

mm… But i also want some US airlines, since they also fly on Europe
While the ‘Europe’ group is selected, i select ‘American Airlines’ and click the ‘Add to group’ button

It’s now part of the ‘Europe’ group

I click the install button again

But wait… i want to start a North American airport
Select the ‘Europe group’ and click the ‘Uninstall’ button

Rinse and repeat for your favorite businesses

6 Likes

Awesome, well now just add some 250 logos… :laughing:

1 Like

With previews of the logos of course :wink:
No but seriously, great work! Kudos to you @pderuiter !

Looks awesome.
2 questions.

• Is it required to add for example American Airlines to Europe before installing or can we install Europe first, then select just American Airlines and install just that and it gets added in the list?
  • When uninstalling, will it affect the companies that were present in the game initially or will it detect which files were installed by it and delete only those?
1 Like

Some statistics because i know you love em :slight_smile:
I’ll leave out the logo part since i still don’t know how we should do that part :slight_smile: which means that all businesses that you guys added has no logo yet.

Statistics generated on 2017-08-18 13:45.12

Contractors:
Amount: 43 (+21)
Description missing: 2 (-20)
CEO missing: 1 (-16)

AviationFuelSuppliers:
Amount: 33 (+18)
Description missing: 19 (+4)
CEO missing: 5 (-10)

Banks:
Amount: 65 (+26)
Description missing: 3 (-36)
CEO missing: 5 (-29)

Airlines:
Amount: 250 (+24)
Description missing: 78 (+140)
CEO missing: 10 (+1)

Franchises:
Amount: 125 (+28)
Description missing: 51 (-38)
CEO missing: 19 (-13)
Products missing: 1 (-1)

Groups:
Europe: 288
North America: 95
South America: 14
Africa: 18
Oceania: 7
Asia: 88

All in all 117 businesses added in the last 22 hours, with more and more details filled in.
This includes just about all IATA / ICAO codes for the airlines.

As you can see with the groups, Europe is by far most populated, followed by North America and Asia.

This is an awesome community

6 Likes

You can first install Europe, then install AA, Virgin, etc. They don’t have to be part of a group. Those are just there so you can do them in bulk :slight_smile:

I will only uninstall my own files (i detect which businesses have been installed by folder name. I’m thinking about prefixing the folders with something to make sure they’re mine). The default companies are not affected. I believe there will be an option that i can turn those off without removing them

2 Likes