Unofficial ACEO Mod Manager Data

Sounds good. Could you also add a Global category then in the mod manager? So that way, I can first install some global brands, and then change the regional brands from time to time?
Eg. Brands like KFC, McD are currently shown as North America, but are available all over the world

You can add as many groups as you like :slight_smile: I just chose for the sheets to make it the region.
I just added the ‘Global’ region. So truly global businesses can be added to that list

2 Likes

Wow!
This community is great!
So, some more description crunching is needed… I’ll get to work straight away!

Then i am sorry for my profile picture.

Lol. As long as you’re not trying to add it to the sheets i dont care :slight_smile:

Hmmm…it would make for a good logo for American Airlines, lol.

When the game comes out, i may experiment with relpacing one of the in-game airline logos with it…:slightly_smiling_face:

It needs more data. :wink:

CA Canadian North

Okay so I start to like listing airlines to excel sheet and currently working on Chinese airlines. Anyone got any suggested country after it? @pderuiter your idea?

Mm…i would say it depends on where eople here are from.
My top would be
US
NL
GB
DE
FR
ES

Btw, i talked to Fredrik. Airlines will not be in the initial release, but as soon as they add airline modding, ACEOMM is ready for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright after I finish China, I will focus on them. I would start from European so someone else can start from America.

EDIT: I think we also start to discuss about liveries. Because that will be the skeleton of this mod.

1 Like

I made the LH livery :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Great work. But it’s not that fun unless some realism factors are added by Devs side. Like country regions. American flights shouldn’t originate in Russia :joy: Unless of course if ur airport is a stopover.

Contractors in Europe shudnt be available in Africa.

Obviously this work will help future modders and mods.
As of now the work cannot be called mod. As it won’t affect gameplay. Its more of a asset pack.

@guillaume it looks awesome. Good job map. The only thing I notice is the writing seems plainer than how it should be. You know it should have some curve to windows.

@NastyGamer Mod creator @pderuiter talked with @Fredrik and I am %100 sure these things you listed won’t even be a problem :wink:

Mods exist in all shapes and sizes :slight_smile:

The program allows you to install and uninstall businesses (single or in bulk / per region). So you can have an airport with only European contractors.

The rest i totally agree with :slight_smile: But starting this work now means it can grow with the game, making sure it isn’t tacked on later.

Do look at the discussion EG0611 and others had about minimum range for aircraft. That would add loads to the realism, together with a dataset where you can enter spawn chances per real world airport. (so i.e. aeroflot would have 100% chance to spawn aircraft at Moscow airports, but 1% chance in Mumbasa)

2 Likes

Side note, this is the discussion about mnimal range

An update in the statistics. Things have slowed down a bit, but progress is still being made :slight_smile:

Many thanks to our contributors :smiley:

Statistics generated on 2017-08-22 16:14.17

Contractors:
Amount: 63 (+20)
Description missing: 3 (+1)
CEO missing: 2 (+1)
Country missing: 1 (+1)

AviationFuelSuppliers:
Amount: 33 (0)
Description missing: 17 (-2)
CEO missing: 4 (-1)

Banks:
Amount: 80 (+15)
Description missing: 0 (-3)
CEO missing: 3 (-2)

Airlines:
Amount: 322 (+72)
Description missing: 79 (+1)
CEO missing: 20 (+10)

Franchises:
Amount: 128 (+3)
Description missing: 41 (-10)
CEO missing: 12 (-7)
Products missing: 2 (+1)

Groups:
Europe: 314 (+28)
North America: 87 (-8)
South America: 22 (+8)
Africa: 29 (+11)
Oceania: 17 (+10)
Asia: 126 (+38)
Global: 24 (+24)

All in all 110 business added in the last 4 days, and the detail level going up as well.
We added the group ‘Global’, to make it easier to incorporate really big companies in your local airport. Most of these were american (think McDonalds and such)

4 Likes

Looking at the sheet, I think Czechia could be renamed to Czech Republic. I’d say it’s a more official name.

1 Like

I used the ISO-3166 pages, but personally i don’t mind one way or the other :slight_smile:

1 Like