Unofficial ACEO Mod Manager Data

In game this is used to differentiate what kind of demands a company has.
i.e. A big franchise might ask for 10 shelves, while a medium franchise might only ask for 7.
At least, that’s my understanding of it.

It’s not an exact science. My guidelines / interpretation:

• Small means very local. As in only in that country, perhaps even only at that location

• Medium means in that country and perhaps the directly neighboring countries as well

• Big means a true international

• Cheap doesn’t say anything about size, just that it has about no demands at all

• Exclusive also doesn’t say anything about size, but it will have rockstar demands

Added images to all Swedish companies so they should be complete now. I wasn’t able to change the row colour though.

I think we’ll have to live with some logos looking a bit off in-game. That’s the price to pay for using real logos and not logos that are designed for this specific format. :wink:

Im the only one who can change the status. That in turn will change the color:slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I assumed :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Another round of statistics:

Statistics generated on 2017-08-25 14:19.26

Contractors:
Amount: 68 (+5)
Description missing: 3 (0)
CEO missing: 2 (0)
Country missing: 1 (-1)
Logo (url) missing: 55

AviationFuelSuppliers:
Amount: 33 (0)
Description missing: 16 (-1)
CEO missing: 4 (0)
Country missing: 1 (0)
Logo (url) missing: 28

Banks:
Amount: 81 (+1)
CEO missing: 3 (+3)
Logo (url) missing: 41

Airlines:
Amount: 358 (+36)
Description missing: 13 (-66)
CEO missing: 26 (+6)
Logo (url) missing: 31

Franchises:
Amount: 188 (+60)
Description missing: 72 (+31)
CEO missing: 63 (+51)
Country missing: 1 (0)
Logo (url) missing: 168
Products missing: 3 (+1)

Groups:
Europe: 344 (+30)
North America: 87 (0)
South America: 22 (0)
Africa: 30 (+1)
Oceania: 17 (0)
Asia: 157 (+31)
Global: 31 (+7)
Local: 34 (+34)

We added a new region, named local, for those small franchises that really only exist in 1 place. which is exactly what we need to give the player that cosy feeling when he recognizes his favorite shop from his local airport :slight_smile:

We determined how to handle the logos: We add a link to a PNG image, and the program downloads the logos from those links. The program renames every file to .png.

For the people who are editing the sheet: Please try to find only PNG files, since that is the only confirmed image format supported by the game. :slight_smile:

The sheets have become colored as well: A green row means it is finished. That is to say, it has something in all the fields, and an image link.
I realize that the descriptions of a lot of businesses are a wikipedia rip, but it’ll have to do :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work, in the last 3 days 100+ businesses were added again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @pderuiter i just saw this topic and i was working on a web app to manage the same data you are gathering, maybe we can work together.

1 Like

Send me a PM and we’ll talk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow…
So many new businesses…just in the week I have been away!

Congratulations on our 120 th shop and 88 th restaurant. I literally finished every Turkih brand that could be occured on an airport.

1 Like

Great job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

789! Just counted. :smile:

1 Like

B789 right?

Perhaps it’s a sign :wink:

1 Like

Another round of statistics, we have some real dedicated people here that keep churning out businesses :slight_smile:

Statistics generated on 2017-08-28 08:34.06

Contractors:
Amount: 73 (+5)

AviationFuelSuppliers:
Amount: 38 (0)

Banks:
Amount: 81 (0)

Airlines:
Amount: 400 (+38)
CEO missing: 25 (-1)

Franchises:
Amount: 209 (+19)
Description missing: 71 (-1)
CEO missing: 62 (-1)
Logo (url) missing: 155 (-13)
Products missing: 3 (0)

Groups:
Europe: 361 (+17)
North America: 92 (+5)
South America: 22 (0)
Africa: 32 (+2)
Oceania: 27 (+10)
Asia: 202 (+45)
Global: 31 (0)
Local: 35 (+1)

Total: 801 businesses

Especially on the logo front big strides were taken and many businesses are complete (as in having a description and a logo)

Well done guys :smiley:

Edit: I saw some duplicates, which i removed, and i added the missing info to the categories that had only a few things missing.

2 Likes

Is it actually permissible to include bankrupt/non-operational airlines? I know of three that I wanted to add, but I’m not sure if it’s allowed.

if you want those airlines to visit your airport then yes :slight_smile:

we have some real dedicated people here that keep churning out businesses :slight_smile:

I wonder who it might be :wink:

Is it actually permissible to include bankrupt/non-operational airlines? I know of three that I wanted to add, but I’m not sure if it’s allowed.

I worked on most of the Europe Asia Middle East and Oceanic airlines and I especially choose airlines that at least have a 737 or A320 and be operational at 2017. In future when game is released and smaller airplanes like ATR, Saab etc are added or have a potential to be added, community can re-check them.

BTW I haven’t check North and South America and Africa airlines.

Ah ok then, I’ll stay clear of those for now.

@ReV0LT no no I mean I haven’t check and I have no interest that I will check at the moment but maybe I will. If you want to work on them just start and write a note on the first page. (Yellow area that we are allowed to write stuff)