Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

In 2 hours I will update logos and publish via Discord. Be on discord if you want to get corrected logos.

Give those who want to work on the same livery a group number on the folder i.e.

VulcanFox gets folders 767800_1 to 767800_20
jtb58 gets folders 767800_21 to 767800_40 and so on and so on.

It will be a bit to manage I know but is one solution so keep consistent file names in the JSON file etc.

That way the game will randomly choose whose version of the livery to show in game.

guys , it’s still not working for me :confused: is the new updated version already out ??

Yes. Download ACEOMM.7z then download ACEOMM.exe and replace this exe file with the old one in ACEOMM.7Z

The .exe won’t work for me so I tried manually inserting the files into the folder which made me stop getting contracts. I’m not sure if I’m using it wrong but nothing is working for me.

Check this: Unofficial ACEO Mod Manager Data - #315 by pderuiter

it’s working now :slight_smile: Thanks EG0611

1 Like

Beautiful :sunglasses:

2 Likes

When I want to create an airline in the program,
at the time of choosing the logo the program crash.
Logo size is 256x56 (just tried 256x256), PNG.

I wanted to make in the program I needed the airline.
I thought that by entering data and uploading the logo,
I get the files you need and will only add texture airlines.
Or I not so I understand this function in the program?

In general, I did it manually.
How it seems to me everything turned out:

1 Like

Using the last .EXE they put the folders and files like this and only franchises works, the airlines contracts still not working I only see the default ones

SOLVED

Forget it I changed the folder name of the livery and now its working!!!

Anyone know why now that I have copied over the old ACEOMM with the new ACEOMM it now won’t open at all. I have clicked on it and have run as Admin. but does nothing…

First time that I opened the new ACEOMM the computer tried to block it, he said that could be dangerous, maybe your firewall is blocking the file

Thanks @pderuiter! The new ACEOMM works like a charm! Brilliant!

Be advised that logos issue is being fixed and will be released with new version of ACEOMM. Credits to @jtb58

And another news is that ACEOMM tutorial video is published

@pderuiter I think it is time to update ACEOMM.7z. Also I just noticed that if you use ACEOMM and if you disable default companies; GA aircrafts are not spawning. Shall we adjust ACEOMM to be compatible with GAs and even with GA liveries?

1 Like

I can leave default companies enabled. Or perhaps add an option within Aceomm so the player can switch.

I have default TRUE and all are spawning

Yes but the default for aceomm is false. I’ll change that when i get back

1 Like

I have mine set to true and have downloaded some airlines, but I now don’t get any airline contracts in game… Is there any way to fix this?

edit:I am now getting no contracts