Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

I wanted to make in the program I needed the airline.
I thought that by entering data and uploading the logo,
I get the files you need and will only add texture airlines.
Or I not so I understand this function in the program?

In general, I did it manually.
How it seems to me everything turned out:

1 Like

Using the last .EXE they put the folders and files like this and only franchises works, the airlines contracts still not working I only see the default ones

SOLVED

Forget it I changed the folder name of the livery and now its working!!!

Anyone know why now that I have copied over the old ACEOMM with the new ACEOMM it now won’t open at all. I have clicked on it and have run as Admin. but does nothing…

First time that I opened the new ACEOMM the computer tried to block it, he said that could be dangerous, maybe your firewall is blocking the file

Thanks @pderuiter! The new ACEOMM works like a charm! Brilliant!

Be advised that logos issue is being fixed and will be released with new version of ACEOMM. Credits to @jtb58

And another news is that ACEOMM tutorial video is published

@pderuiter I think it is time to update ACEOMM.7z. Also I just noticed that if you use ACEOMM and if you disable default companies; GA aircrafts are not spawning. Shall we adjust ACEOMM to be compatible with GAs and even with GA liveries?

1 Like

I can leave default companies enabled. Or perhaps add an option within Aceomm so the player can switch.

I have default TRUE and all are spawning

Yes but the default for aceomm is false. I’ll change that when i get back

1 Like

I have mine set to true and have downloaded some airlines, but I now don’t get any airline contracts in game… Is there any way to fix this?

edit:I am now getting no contracts

guys i have a problem , or maybe i think i have .
everything seems to work fine , but i only see the contracts of 5 different airline ( europe ) which are Ryanair , Easyjet , Norwegian , Flybe and Iberia … shouldn’t i see a little bit more airlines ? :slight_smile:

@wiirocks86 there is an ACEOMM.exe file on Google Drive (where you download ACEOMM.7z) download new .exe and replace it with old one in extrcted ACEOMM folder.

@th3xor these were added at the early stages of ACEOMM and new ones are not added from file management to .7z

Because of these 2 reasons I asked Patrick to update ACEOMM.7z :slight_smile: it is out of date.

2 Likes

can’t wait :slight_smile:

If you want I can send you the newest files until ACEOMM gets updated. :roll_eyes: send me your e-mail address via PM.

One more thing @pderuiter I think ACEOMM.exe has an issue with BAE146, CRJ700, DHC and Cessna. None of airlines with these fleet are shown in game. F10 menu spawn aircraft is also spawn only blanc liveries.

You can downlad the liveries folder from google drive.
All you need to do them is open the airline and add the liveries, thrn install the airlines

Okay, but now how do I fix the weird sizes of logos?

edit: Also one of the Sun Country Liveries are broken.

Because If an airline dont have a livery inside the airline folder the game cant show a contract for him, so only displays RYR, Norwegian, IB, BAE, Flybe, EZY and transavia by the moment but I think that inside the livery folder on google drive there are more liveries that aren’t on the ACEOMM exe yet

Correct, as Patrick said you can download livery files and add to ACEOMM folder manually. If you know what you are doing it is an easy task.

@wiirocks86 same as liveries, you can also download logos. Under “Liveries” on Google Drive there is a folder named “Logos_PNG_256” which contains all fixed logos. Download it and replace it on the correct place under ACEOMM and it will fix logos.

1 Like

Let me take a minute here and congratulate EG on becoming an ACEO Hero (see his badges).
Seems the devs agree that your hard work on all mod related data deserves some recognition :slight_smile:

3 Likes