Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

how do I install the program, or do I only need to download liverys?

Check the top post in this topic for more info.

To get started:

• download and unzip aceomm.7z anywhere you want
  • download aceomm.exe and overwrite the one from the zip
  • download liveries folder and put it in the aceomm data folder (so data/liveries/airbus etc)
  • start aceomm and press the update button (will get latest businesses and link most liveries to the airline)
  • save changes
  • select the region on the left and press the install mod button
  • for the GA liveries, install the Global region mod
1 Like

Ok I worked that out but they are nut showing up in game

which region did you install? Some regions have only big companies, and the game wants to start you out with small or medium.
See my previous answer on how to change that.

A simple alternative is to keep using the default companies. To enable these, click on the corresponding buttons top right :slight_smile:

Do they work is older games? The don’t show up on the contracts tab.

Europe

Patrick I would love to add new businesses with all stars but I can’t just made up businesses :frowning:

I even opened a topic about it. Airport CEO Mod Manager Businesses Suggestion Topic

1 Like

yes, these companies should all work. But as i said, the game wants you to start with a small contractor. imm not sure we Have a small contractor. Enabling defaults means the smaller businesses of the game itself get used as well. Once your airport is bigger you can turn it off again

Not make up. Just reduce their class :slight_smile: having at least 1 in each class would suffice i think

Yes but 1 star on each continent is necessary. Let me look and what I can do.

1 Like

Not the contractors but airline contracts. There is none. Not even the original airlines.

I already have medium stands.

So use_default is on? You will only get airlines that have a livery. But in Europe that should be plenty (if you placed the liveries folder correctly and pushed the update button).
Can you give me a screenshot of your aceomm file structure? I want to make sure the liveries are where the program expects them :slight_smile:

On the Bank tab to get a loan, there is no name it says N/A

That looks good.
Can you go to the game data folder? Lets check if the game files are proper.
Can you screenshot the adria aorways game folder? In Datazfiles/Companies/Europe.
I want to see if the game files have been generated (especially adria airways.json) and if the livery files are copied correctly (should have a folder name crj700_pigscroll if im not mistaken).
Canbyou also opej thw adria airways.jsoon and screenshot it? I want to see if it is filled properly

Sorry for the late response…

Does this have to be in “_”? so “FALSE”

As i said before. use_default should be true to generate the small businesses.
In the file here (and the same in DataFiles/Products) put TRUE.

This will give you the original companies, which are smaller.

I allready have an airport finished all I need is the airlines but it is not generating any contracts. Yes I have about 20 medium gates.

I don’t understand why you aren’t getting any. Adria airways seems fine, so at least you should get contracts with them.

Is there something else missing about your airport? I have a feeling this has not to do with modded airlines.
Do you have security? runway and stand set to receive commercial?

Sheesh I am getting sick of avast flagging your mod… - Just put the latest version on and got this when I went to run it:

Capture

Stupid company, al they need to do is go get the code from github… :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha. Yeah, i put all my files through VirusTotal.com: Nothing