Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

hey guys, im sorry to bother u all as im currently faced a problem where the ACEO Mod Manager does not appear inside the game. i have downloaded and install it like what have been stated in the YouTube video. but then it does not appear at all inside the game when im playing it. please help me . thank u

1 Like

Did you download ACEOMM 0.9.5.3 from dropbox?

1 Like

nope. i cant seem to access it

1 Like

CRJ200 is added to the AirportCEO Mod Kit. CRJ200 and 200ER are same aircraft and ACEOMM will accept following liveries:

Air Georgian CRJ200ER
Air Nostrum CRJ200ER
Air Pohang CRJ200ER
Air Wisconsin CRJ200ER
AirX Charter CRJ200ER
Amaszonas Paraguay CRJ200ER
Amaszonas Uruguay CRJ200ER
Belavia CRJ200ER
Boliviana de Aviación CRJ200ER
CemAir CRJ200ER
Elite Airways CRJ200ER
Endeavor Air CRJ200ER
Felix Airways CRJ200ER
Fly Baghdad CRJ200ER
IFL Group CRJ200ER
IrAero CRJ200ER
Jazz Aviation CRJ200ER
Maluti Sky CRJ200ER
Nova Airways CRJ200ER
PSA Airlines CRJ200ER
R1 Airlines CRJ200ER
Rusline CRJ200ER
Saurya Airlines CRJ200ER
SCAT Airlines CRJ200ER
Severstal Air Company CRJ200ER
Shree Airlines CRJ200ER
SkyWest Airlines CRJ200ER
South African Express Airways CRJ200ER
Star Perú CRJ200ER
UVT Aero CRJ200ER
Voyageur Airways CRJ200ER
Zoom Air CRJ200ER

2 Likes

Am I missing something, I tried skimming through this thread and several tutorial videos but my contracts disappeared and when they were there Airlines were not appearing.

Do you use the latest ACEOMM version?

Also be sure to click “Regenerate Contracts” on F10 menu.

I should be using the latest ACEOMM version, I tried Regenerating Contracts but it only gave me contractors and nothing else spawned. It also ended up breaking my game with aircraft never landing after opening up and no contracts showing up after the first contractor,

Almost Everything works! Unless airlines not. I already search for 2days. So i decide to ask it here.
So i use the mod tool, almost everything works(fuel, contractors, food and shops)
So i’m wondering… am i doing something wrong :confused:

With Mod Manager, in relation to airlines, IF the livery has not been created by a designer it will not show I’m afraid.

Only those that have had artwork created will show up. You can check what has been created on the spreadsheet here. Look under the liveries tab.

Hope that helps? Unless I’ve misinterpreted.

Well, no.
If i look in to the files, i don’t see any livery thing. So yeah it could be?
Where can i find those liveries?
Thanks alot!!

If you are running EXP branch they can be downloaded via the Workshop integration feature.

If no workshop, there is a dropbox link. I don’t have that to hand but perhaps @pderuiter or @EG0611 could provide it. This link might also provide what you are looking for?

Getting on to EXP branch is easy enough though.

Well, I tried to dinf that EXP branch, and i found thanks to you because you replied on that other. So yeah, i like that one and everything works! Thank you very much!!

1 Like

After using the mod manager to install everything my game gets stuck on the loading screen and I get the following message in the log file (looks like some kind of error):

2018-04-19 09:40:50.2643|FATAL|ACEOMM.App|System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: ‘Belirtilen baðlama kýsýtlamalarýyla eþleþen ‘ACEOMM.UI.View.MainWindow’ türündeki oluþturucuyu çaðýrma iþlemi özel durum döndürdü.’ Satýr numarasý ‘7’ ve satýr konumu ‘9’. —> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: ‘C:\Users\o.demirel\Dropbox\AirportCEO Mod Manager Project\ACEOMM_PC\Install\Airport CEO_Data\DataFiles\Companies\use_default.txt’ yolunun bir parçasý bulunamadý.
konum: System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
konum: System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
konum: System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
konum: System.IO.StreamReader…ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
konum: System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
konum: System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
konum: ACEOMM.Services.InstallService.GetDefaultsFileValue(String filename)
konum: ACEOMM.Services.InstallService.get_UseDefaultCompanies()
konum: ACEOMM.UI.ViewModel.MainWindowViewModel…ctor(IMainView view, IDataService dataService)
konum: ACEOMM.UI.ViewModel.MainWindowViewModel…ctor(IMainView view)
konum: ACEOMM.UI.View.MainWindow…ctor()
— Ýç özel durum yýðýný izlemesinin sonu —
konum: System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
konum: System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
konum: System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
konum: System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
konum: System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
konum: System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
konum: System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
konum: System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
konum: System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

I think you arent using the latest version. In the past airport ceo had a file with which you could disable the default companies.

The correct aceomm version is on dropbox.

1 Like

I’m using ACEOMM version 0.9.5.3 and I’ve tried several times already but I keep getting the same message in the log.

Did you get it here?

No I used the link in the first post.
I’ll give the one you posted above a try and see how that goes.
If I run into any problems I’ll let you know.

Ok I downloaded the Native Edition [1.0.0.1] and installed the mods I wanted and now the game loads fine and the message in the log is gone.
But I’ve encountered a new problem: I don’t get any contract offers.
And yes, I have already tried to solve the problem by clicking “Regenerate Contracts” in the F10 menu but no luck :frowning:
Am I doing something wrong?

I’m getting an unexpected error when trying to start ACEOMM

If you get the version that i linked (recently) in the first post, this error should go away :slight_smile:
You should have ACEOMM version 1.0.0.1

1 Like