Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

How can we update?

@BBoyJD10

@airway88 Click ā€œRenegerate contractsā€ button on F10 menu.

5 Likes

Beautiul. I replied your message :+1:

1 Like

5 Likes

Does anyone have problem with GA flights while using ACEOMM and disabled default companies? I heard some people had issues but I donā€™t see any problem.

2 Likes

sometimes i get some dhc6s with maple livery or strip air as a GA

1 Like

It happens when you enable default companies while using mods.

1 Like

The default companies are disabled :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have been trying to get this to work all week, but i cannot get the airlines, and most of the other contacts to work.Capture and what dose this mean? it stops me from installing mods, and the liveries for the airplanes seem non existent.

1 Like

Captaincat try this:

2 Likes

Update some shops and Food Franchises with more Products

1 Like

Nice. Unfortunalety foos and shop products will be revised by developers in future so we prefer to hold it at the moment. But we can still add new business. Just post them under here with format :slight_smile:

1 Like

i followed the instruction from the airport ceo videoā€¦ i managed to do it untill i pressed acome.exe and it became like thisā€¦ can anyone help me

1 Like

Check this out: @reezkamarul

2 Likes

Mm, it seems it could not find the path where your game is installed.

1 Like

Does anyone have problem with GA flights while using ACEOMM and disabled default companies? I heard some people had issues but I donā€™t see any problem.

I have this problem. If you turn off use default then you are turning off GA capability by association. From what I have seen, there isnā€™t a ā€œGAā€ folder in the ACEOMM mods.

When I turn default off, I always copy and paste the default ā€œGAā€ folder that the game uses and paste it into my modded folders.

2 Likes

There is a GA folder. Its under Global :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah I see. I only ever install the North America mod folder so perhaps thatā€™s why I always miss it.

2 Likes

Is it normal to have to download all the image files first, and several get download errors?

If I try to just click ā€œinstall modā€ I get ā€œunable to accessā€ errors on random pngs or whatever within the mod itself itā€™s trying to move/access. Game is on a secondary SSD but within steam folders there ā€“ the ACOMM install files are there as well unzipped.

The access is denied seems to halt the install process; admin mode doesnā€™t help. Iā€™m on Windows but it will simply read cannot access the png/etc here access is denied.

Tried the image posted just a few above too. Also if I delete the region folder and try again it stops in exact same place. Just making sure Iā€™m not stupid before I try to manually download the regions I want and move them myself?

ā€“Holy

ACEOMM%20noob%20error

P.P.S ā€“ Iā€™ve now triple checked that Iā€™ve moved the newest exe and liveries and all that. Updatedā€¦ savedā€¦ regionā€¦ install always hangs in exact same spot for reach region. Global stops on British Airways.

P.P.P.S ā€“ Seems to be trying to proceed in alphabetical order until it hangs. If I remove the business/etc in question it will hang on the next one in order down the list.

//found that manually moving the files from their .zips moves them over to the game files fine. Not sure what is causing error but will try to break it more. :+1:t2:

2 Likes