Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

Contracts build up over time now. It can time quite a while to get offered a full panel of them.

2 Likes

Beumer, here is your Delta B757 in action at my airport! Looks great!

2 Likes

I did all that steps last time and with the last aceomm.exe (I downloaded all the google drive folder last week) i had that problem,

1 Like

I did all that steps last time and with the last aceomm.exe (I downloaded all the google drive folder last week) i had that problem,

Hmm then I donā€™t know. @pderuiter could help you better than me since he wrote the program.

2 Likes

wow, cool airport layout!

2 Likes

Did you copy the jpg? Because is havent sent it to Aceomm. Anyway look good indeed :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, I took the .jpg you uploaded it and then used pixlr to turn it into a .png. It worked great!

Thanks. Its in a massive overhaul right now; airport is closed and Iā€™m completely redoing my baggage system.

2 Likes

Do create a new topic with some screenshots, would love to see more

2 Likes

Hey, sorry iā€™ve been pretty swamped :slight_smile:

So you have the latest (as in downloaded after April 11.) ACEOMM? Did you also get the new DataStore.Xml?

I made some changes that means the old data is incompatible.
If you did and you pressed the update button, It should have relinked the images to the businesses.

Can you give a screenshot of one of the installed airlines that has liveries? Also open the json files for me and screenshot those, so i can check if anything is amiss there.

3 Likes

Yes i did all of the steps that you have postedā€¦ iā€™ve downloaded the new aceomm with the new datastore.xml (iā€™ve replaced the old one with this one) then iā€™ve pressed the update button and re-installed the Europe Mod (maube thats what i did wrong). So you want the picture of the airline inside the game or inside Aceomm?

1 Like

Inalside the game folder. So what aceomm installed there

2 Likes

I dont know what I did but now I can install the mods xD usign the ACEOMM.exe inside the ,zip not the other alone in the main folder

1 Like

Alright iā€™ll do it later since now iā€™m not at home

1 Like

![Aceomm3|664x500]

iā€™ve got also this problem when trying to install the mod again

1 Like

Ill check it out. Your fleet is empty so no liveries in game. Your logo is also not in the json. You can manually correct it in aceomm. I will check where the code went wrong

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna delete Aceomm with all the mods and re-install everything againā€¦ hope it will fix the problem

1 Like

Iā€™m checking all the airlines that I want into my mod and I saw the same problem like the other time, duplicated airlines one empty and one with logo and fleet, for example TUI UK - TUIFLY UK (first empty and second with all) and SAS Scandinavian - Scandinavian (first empty an second with all), Easyjet is not showing the logo at ACEO game folder also.

2 Likes

It wont. The problem is for the new version of aceomm to work i have to link all assets back together. Images, liveries, etc. Uninstalling wont solve it. Iā€™ll start manually linking everything andbupload a new datastore.xml with everything intact again.

But not now

2 Likes

Iā€™ve re-installed everything but iā€™ve got the same problem and the funny thing is that the error says ā€œcannot access the fileā€¦ā€ but then the bank is there. It seems like the program cannot use the file because the same program is using it. It does that with all the mods

1 Like

Use the EXE inside the zip, that resolved this problem to me

1 Like