Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

The mod program won’t load on my computer. I just selected some companies and put into ACEO folder

There is a log folder, can you attach the log file?

What folder should I put the files in for the companies and products? I’ll send log file when I get home

Airport ceo_data\datafiles\companies
Airport ceo_data\datafiles\Products

Hmm okay. For some reason not showing up in game.

no contracts at all?

.in those foldera are use_default.txt openbit and put TRUE in it.
It seems the mod data only has companies that are too big to start with :slight_smile:

Nope, the default contacts are there apparently

Mine did the same, have not messed with it to see if i messed up.

Hello, sorry for my Bad English, i download this and try out.
I Play a NewGame or LoadGame and the Airlines,Contracts not available :frowning: now the standard.

I have the Content on Datafiles put on Steam…/Datafiles.
The use_default is “FALSE”.

Can a help me ?
Thanks

Put the use_default on TRUE. There are no small contractors in thevL mod data.

i’m sorry the program isnt more user friendly.
Can you go to your Airport CEO install folder?
Usually it will be located in c:\program files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\airport ceo\airport ceo_data\datafiles\companies
In there you find a file called use_default.txt open it and edit it until it reads TRUE and save it.

This should include the default companies, which should get you started. The modded companies ahould come later on in the game then

2 Likes

Yes thanks i make and nothing “Airlines,Contracts” is on the Game :confused:
When later ? Can try a Test option?
Can i edit this json file and change to testing ?

Its a great Mod and thanks for reply

There is an issue with using these franchises, as their products all cost 0 and thus no sales are ever made. I updated all of them on my local copy with prices and tried to reinstall the mod but the .json files did not update. How do i get a clean install of the mods?

There is also a problem that when I use modded business, PAX stuck at shop/restaurant. But then I cancel contract, sign a new one wqith default businesses and they work fine.

The install button should update your files. Did you select a region / mod and press the install button?

Steo 1 is to add a business. To do that press one of the huttons with a + at the top middle. YLi hope the images make clear what kind of business it adds.
I.e. the fuel drum will add a fuel supplier, while the store will add a franchise.
Then a window appears whwlere you can enter the name of the business.
If you added a franchise you will also see a tab called ‘Franchise’ . Select what type of business this is (shop, restaurant) and add products by double clicking the products on the right side. When you are done close the window.
Step 3 is to add your business to a mod.
Select 1 on the left side and double click. that opens the mod window. On the ‘Businesses’ tab you can add your business from the right side. When ypou are done close the window.
Step 4 is select the mod you added your business to and click the install button

Airlines are sadly not supported by the game yet :frowning:
The problem is that we cannot add the airline colors yet :slight_smile:
The other businesses should be in the game

I tried what you said and reinstalled the mods, and it did finally update the prices in the .json file for the food and shop products, however, any modded business still does not sell any products. The pax just stand at the counters. The game businesses all work correctly (although the revenue from them is OP)

I also cannot get fuel suppliers to show up in my game. I even tried renaming the default directory and the North America to default, but they dont show in game. The files are all there with the icons and everything.

I’m sorry, i didn’t have any time this weekend to give this a look.
At this time, it’s a bit hectic, but when i get some time i’ll certainly take a look at this.