Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

I did install the mod, but now suddenly I do not get any kinds of Contractors to build my Airport.

So I can`t build anything at all with the mod installed, otherwise on other airports I already have builded it works very fine!

But the contractors do not show in the Contracts system when the mod is used.

Do anyone has a fix for this?

Glad itā€™s not just my mod. I only get shops and restaurants to appear in game. No fuel suppliers, contractors, or banks.

I havenā€™t had time to look into the problem yet.
I really should update those files :confused:

You can manually change a file to get the default companies back.

I tried that, but that didn`t help :confused:

It should get your default contractors back.
I uploaded a new version of Datafiles.7z. I turned the defaults back on

Does this works now? I want to try thisā€¦

For me mods work fine although I cant install the Mod Manager.exe, but mods still work when I manually place treir folders in ACEO, the only problem is I dont get all brands just few from each category.

Okay, good news.
Fredrik spared me a few minutes of his time to tell me what was wrong.

Most of the problems with ACEOMM are solved.
You now get contractors, Fuel suppliers, Banks and franchises.

There is only 1 problem remaining, and that is that with franchises your passengers dont leave your shop anymore.
I hope we can fix that another time, but until then you at least have all the rest

Was the mod updated or the game to get this fix?

ACEOMM was updated, since it was an error on my part.
Getting the new exe should suffice.
When you click the install button it should generate the correct files

I still canā€™t get any of the companies to show up. I put then the mentioned folders. Is there a step Iā€™m missing? The ACEOMM Program doesnā€™t even load for me so I just clicked and dragged he files to the folder

The program has a log folder. Can you tell me if there is a logfile and if it contains anything from around the timebyou start the program?

I see now that the Datafiles.7z is not correctly uploaded.

Edit: I uploaded Datafiles.7z. There should now be only one, and it should be filled correctly. Do let me know if it works now

Iā€™ll try it later on. Do I have to re download the file from Drive ?

Yes please

1 Like

And the problems with the franchises are solved now as well :slight_smile:

A big thank you to Fredrik and Olof for taking a few minutes of their time to find out where i went wrong :slight_smile:

The only thing wrong at this point is that the product images are a bit largeā€¦ :slight_smile:

Version 0.9.3.0

You can grab the exe file if you only want that, or Datafiles.7z for all the generated companies

Why do I not appear Added airlines?
Only standard.
By the way, how to remove standard contracts?

I have new contracts only: ā€œContractorsā€, ā€œAviationFuelSuppliersā€, ā€œBanksā€.
ā€œFoodFranchisesā€ and ā€œShopFranchisesā€ - like too is.

I downloaded: Datafiles.7z
Extract the contents to a folder DataFiles.

It may have something else to do?

In the datafiles/companies And datafiles/products folder is a file called use_default.txt
Ifvyou edit it it should contain either
FALSE i you dont wqnt default companies
TRUE if you do want to also see defauot companies.

AIrlines are not supported by the game yet

Thanks for the answer!
Such information, something I have not found. Iā€™ll know.

1 Like

Hi,

Am new to this game,love itā€¦ did install the modmanager and made a new mod and put in alle the companies, airlines etc and installed the mode. I donā€™t see any of the companies in the contracts that are offered. Did change the value to TRUE in use_defaultt,txt in both categories.

Any help is highly appriciatedā€¦

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

Well, all problems should be fixed so use_default should be able to be set to false :slight_smile:

Airlines are not yet supported by the game. Thats coming though :slight_smile: