Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

Thanks a lot for your quick respons…would be nice to have airlines. good luck with that…

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

hello, I just downloaded the mods and then I copied the files in the data folder only I run the game and in the contracts I can not find the air companies for what reason? thank you for your reply.

hello, I just downloaded the mods and then I copied the files in the data folder only I run the game and in the contracts I can not find the air companies for what reason? thank you for your reply.

Airlines are not yet recognized by the game yet. Only banks, contractors, and franchises.

2 Likes

Ok merci

So I have downloaded your mod manager but when I try to open the exe on windows 10 it will not run am I missing something or?.. I have been trying for atleast an hour.

Be advised that modding airlines is now available.

3 Likes

I guess that means we should start trying to attract some talented designers… :wink:

3 Likes

Where are people putting their real airline mods online so those of us who are horrid with modding can download and enjoy all of you artistic types’ fine work?

see the discord for my W.I.P. airlines on my onedrive!

1 Like

only transavia is done already, working on easyjet ATM

1 Like

Is this where we can request for a real airline mod/design? :smiley:

Because I hope someone can do Singapore Airlines! :smiley:

If your airline is on the list on excel sheet of ACEOMM data, then 99% it will be implemented as long as one of designers is willing to do.

1 Like

Probably a stupid question with an obvious answer, since modding airlines is now supported, how would I be able to download (onto a Mac) the modded airlines that everyone else has made ? The mod manager doesn’t work on Mac so I was wondering if there is a way to work around it. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

The steam workshop :slight_smile: that will come soon.

You could still use the liveries now, you just have to know where to put them and make an airline that comes with it.
If there is an interest i could write a short tutorial on how to create an airline mod

2 Likes

You mean like this one? :stuck_out_tongue:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pSR9zwZN5ov2hwfBeGiFd0qEb3b5xozjtR7Pl8l_o2M

7 Likes

Err…emm…well… :relaxed: facepalm

4 Likes

Ok thanks! I See Singapore Airlines inside that already! :smiley:

1 Like

Okay, i updated the mod manager.
You can download ACEOMM.7z to get the executable and all the other data in 1 single package. It’s a 42Mb download.
If you already have the mod manager you can download the exe separately. (200 Kb)
You can also download the Liveries folder from my google drive and unzip it in the data folder of the mod manager. (12Mb)

1 Like

So Patrick, ACEOMM.7z includes airline liveries too? With 1 file (ACEOMM.7z ) I can setup everything (including real airlines) to the game?

I am sure this question is on many people’s head :slight_smile:

2 Likes