Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

pderuiter, NOT WORK!!!
D’’’:
Mod Manager cannt install livrey and crush mod!
Ok. I copied the folder “EUROPE” manually and this work!
But, If I install the mod using the MOD INSTALLER, then… clear. No livrey, no contract…

I think i forgot to put the new images over the old ones :slight_smile: On the Google Drive is a Logos_PNG_256 folder. If you download that and put it over the images in the ACEOMM data folder, it should look better. People have been putting updated images in there that are at least square :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what’s going wrong destinxxx, Is there a log file in .\data\Log?

Note to self (and warning to everyone else)
If you are adding things by hand into the game AND using the Mod Manager, DO NOT name your own files/folders the same name as what the mod manager uses, otherwise it WILL un-install all your manually added files/folders if you hit un-install :open_mouth:

Really? Thats a bug. Thats what the aceomm.mod files are for. To see what is ‘mine’

Will check. Sorry :frowning: hope you didnt lose too much

No big deal, I lost all my contracts with airlines (they now all coming up as ? ) and for some reason even after I put the manually added airlines back in they not showing up in the game, but that could have been cause I might have put them in the wrong place…

One of these days I really gonna have to figure out how to add the manual airlines into your great program so I don’t have to worry about it… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you put those manual companies in the same mod folder as ‘mine’ (like Europe)?

If you put them in a separate folder (Companies\MyCompanies), iw ont touch them

Yup, that was my mistake, I named it “Oceanic” which was what MM had…

For some reason, I do not have contracts for fuel.
Airlines and everything else is there, but there is no fuel.

I tried to delete all the mods and reinstall it, but it did not help.

Which continenet or country are you using? Do you get fuel contracts when you enable “use default companies” or when you don’t use mods at all?

I use:

• North America
  • Global
    I build an airport in North America.

If you include a default contracts, fuel contracts appear.

I think the problem is that North America and Global only have Big contractors, while the game will want to start you with small and medium.

@EG0611 Perhaps we should make sure that each contract type has a small / medium business for each region

@pderuiter, Perhaps it is.

Has added region “Local”.
From the fuel contracts became available “Rubis”(It has two stars).

What file and what value is responsible for the number of stars?

In aceomm you change the class. Double click a business, you should see a field where you can choose class.
do that for the businesses you want, then save changes and install mod. It will update the game files.

how do I install the program, or do I only need to download liverys?

Check the top post in this topic for more info.

To get started:

• download and unzip aceomm.7z anywhere you want
  • download aceomm.exe and overwrite the one from the zip
  • download liveries folder and put it in the aceomm data folder (so data/liveries/airbus etc)
  • start aceomm and press the update button (will get latest businesses and link most liveries to the airline)
  • save changes
  • select the region on the left and press the install mod button
  • for the GA liveries, install the Global region mod
1 Like

Ok I worked that out but they are nut showing up in game

which region did you install? Some regions have only big companies, and the game wants to start you out with small or medium.
See my previous answer on how to change that.

A simple alternative is to keep using the default companies. To enable these, click on the corresponding buttons top right :slight_smile:

Do they work is older games? The don’t show up on the contracts tab.

Europe

Patrick I would love to add new businesses with all stars but I can’t just made up businesses :frowning:

I even opened a topic about it. Airport CEO Mod Manager Businesses Suggestion Topic

1 Like

yes, these companies should all work. But as i said, the game wants you to start with a small contractor. imm not sure we Have a small contractor. Enabling defaults means the smaller businesses of the game itself get used as well. Once your airport is bigger you can turn it off again