UNOFFICIAL : Pick next aircraft you would like to see in game!

This poll is just an idea for developers what can be featured in next round voting, and what community want :slight_smile:.

1 Like

That’s better :slight_smile:

Like it. Be interesting to see your results.

1 Like

I designed the last poll as result of what a lot of people wanted to see in a vote so that everyone would not feel left out. Why I mixed everything. It’s not surprising at all and I actually am interested in this vote as well. All poll’s show interesting results. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

POLL WILL BE CLOSED ON 28th of April. - Thanks @Puma for fix :joy: :wink:

Ehh, I can’t even bet anything almost all of those my favourites :heart_eyes:

I bet B737-900.

35 voters so far! :smiley:

vote fokker 100 :smiley:

1 Like

That’s sad that Fokker didn’t win… It would be better if we had different planes and then create different genres of big manufacturers. But I’d love to see more Airbus or Boeing in game to make it more varied.

2 Likes

Yep :frowning: Hopefully this time it will win, and also A310 :heart_eyes: maybe someone will do those planes in this poll… :eyes::airplane:

2 Likes

POLL WILL BE CLOSED ON 28th of March

I assume you mean April…? :thinking::wink:

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right LOL.

• now fixed.

lets do again Winner winner chicken dinner

Fokker 100 took the poll

2 Likes

I think I’ll close poll since we’re stuck at 75 voters, which is crazy I though we wouldn’t get to 60! :open_mouth:

And the winner is : A350-900, and Fokker 100!

Thank you for voting everybody!

2 Likes

Crazy… Looks like people prefer planes that they flew in. Do a second poll, maybe with the losers, or with more planes, or with anything you want. Of course if you want :grinning:

These polls will almost always result in the newest and most attractive aircraft at the top. Like I said in the last official poll, I would rather see older but not necessarily obsolete aircraft first rather than just going straight for the likes of the 787 and A350 and working backwards; it gives us less to look forward to.

It’s also not really fair to have such a wide range of aircraft types in one poll.

2 Likes