Vehicles stuck in medium platforms

I have this problem since the alphas and I still have it in Beta 3.

I would like to help developers to solve this problem. So I decided to open this topic.

I realized that the problem may be related to the calculation of the route back to the destination, which may be in conflict with another vehicle or some other calculation.

Another detail that can be of great help is that I never define a vehicle for the aircraft platform, anyone can attend the platforms.

And this only starts to happen when I start using the medium platforms, in the small ones there is no problem.

I believe that this is a critical problem, because when it happens, it ends the entire save game.

Your best bet would be to submit a bug in game.

For defining vehicles only some can be assigned to a stand, i know baggage truck and loaders can, be sure to be on the right"layer" of may before you assign, like 1st floor

I already did in another topic.

But if we can leave a vehicle without assignment in the game, should work this way.

Hello! Unfortunately I don’t understand exactly what the issue is, could you perhaps try explaining it more clearly?

1 Like

My understanding: There are vehicles stuck on medium stands and the vehicles are not assigned to that stand.

Exact.

I sent bug report on Sunday ACEO-37859.

I find it strange because I don’t see other people talking about this problem. I always spend hours playing until I reach the middle tracks, then right after that the problem appears and my save game breaks.

Restarting or using the F10 does not solve the problem.

I’m using google translator to help me explain, sorry for the english.

1 Like

Hi again, I’ve checked your save and you’ve forgotten to attach the remote stands to service car stops. This causes ramp agents to not be able to make it out there and thus vehicles stalling. You should not be able to open remote stands without these connections so I will block that, but if you dismiss the stalled flights and make sure to have that connection fixed everything will work.

I thought it might be a bug, but the game was not designed to use the stand without a specific assignment.

Thanks for listening.

1 Like

It’s true, we will fix this and ensure that it has connections before being activated! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.