Void Charleston Airport

Yes that would be cool, only issue would be that when a contract expires the logo would go away, OR if it did not go away, I have a cool idea, the idea is this: create a group of restaurant and shop contracts that could work as a normal shop or restaurant, BUT the logo is what you want, so you could use it to make stuff like arrows, one of those memorial floor things, and other stuff

2 Likes

maybe it would go away if it gets canceled of not completed. if you change a different contract that logo would appear. but yeah

and yes a mod option for logos/signs etc. would be be great so you could create a pack of images to use…

1 Like

Wait I have new idea, can you make an airline that has no planes so it won’t spawn flights, but the game still loads it in?

1 Like

um, not sure if there has to be an aircraft in the airline folder… you have to accept the contract to get the logo to appear. so you could make an basic Arline if you want a certain logo, but that would be lots of contract if you want lots of logos. and only like 10 or so many logos show up in the menu anyways from last I checked.

1 Like

Ya you caught on to my idea, that’s sad that only 10 can be used at a time

1 Like

not sure if its 10 and not sure if thats still the case as I haven’t checked in a few updates to see if that changed.

1 Like

Ok then

1 Like

Also I love how no one has questioned my ceo name: MAN CAT

1 Like

Not the worst thing Ive seen…

LOL what names do you have?

1 Like

I’d rather not say… :wink:

Okay, lets just say I may have had a name that sounds like they would absolutely nuke an airport. I am surprised if you haven’t gotten it by now.

Lol have not been paying any attention so who?

1 Like

If I say who North Korea would ban this game from the country, so lets just say the CEO of my airport is the dictator of North Korea. BTW he makes A380s drive on 1 tiled taxiways… Or they get nuked. Its a 50/50. lol :smiley:

Lol ok now I get it

1 Like

PLAN ON RELEASING FULL PHASE 2 THIS
WEEKEND so stay tuned, major changes have been made to the airport, and I am beginning to think about a phase 3 or 4

1 Like

Ok nvm about weekend update, hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday will be out, down to just connecting it all up

1 Like

PHASE 2 IS NOW UP AND RUNNING!!!
go check it out!
(minus the around 80-100 thousand dollars in debt)

2 Likes

Okay… let’s hope this debt can be solved with some AFK. :wink:

Agreed

1 Like