Volume please ~ New build

So, it seems there is a steam challenge for 50.000.000 PAX, which I find a good reason to design for a high throughput field. Lets find out how that goes :wink: ~ Easy mode, large field.

Booting up research;

Getting somewhere;

1 Like

I suggest leaving the first message for the results of the challenge participants. Or will we make a separate branch for this? )

Start a general thread, let the people post a link to their own thread. :wink:

1 Like

Remote bootup running

1 Like

Burned to much money on the remote stands it seems, in combination with (again) forgetting the limit of the small tower. I am now waiting out loans again, doubting if I should start over or not. While having about 1.000.000 refinance room in the loans. I choose to start remote, to save room for terminals, for medium and large planes, but it seems you barely make a profit on those stands.

Yes, starting over, I burned wayyyyy to much money.

Starting a medium terminal this time.

Are we just going for maximum stands and output at any cost? I am asking because my past builds with single wide taxiways, floating terminals, and only subways for transit would have moments of lag that ruined the speed of passenger output.

No idea, I just building for fun, lets see what year I hit the target :smiley:

First shops in;

I know what you’re talking about. Lagging caused of too much PAX at the airport.
I can only play in slow speed otherwise the flights got delayed and not all PAX get onto their planes.

I try to achieve this milestone for a long time.
After 197 years i’ve “only” 22 million PAX and 9 million baggages.

2 Likes

Oh, very nice, I have no idea if and when I will hit it, but it is nice to challenge yourself :smiley:

But I also have to admit that I didn’t play completely fair in the beginning.

1 Like

I have played on easy settings, now starting to extend slowly.

1 Like

Oh god, this will take forever…

First pavilion getting in shape;

I could publish my save game if anyone wants to see how all looks detailed.
But be careful you’re CPU will get really hot.

2 Likes

Scaling up security.

2 Likes

Money gushing in, concrete conversion done. Oh, and my people have toilets now and the second runway is up.

Some staff training;

1 Like

Say, you would ship out 15.000 people a day, you would need 277 years.

50.000.000/15.000/12 = 277

What is your daily atm? 10k? that would be 416 years.

1 Like

Moved all parking, bus and taxis underground.

Current top side.

The traffic became a mess, I redid it;

Double busses keep blocking; removed them all.