Volume please ~ New build

Not bad! ) I have 6th year, I have no money, and I will have to take a 2nd loan. :laughing:

1 Like

Sitting 5-6 mil now, last loan now payed of, no idea why I had it running still;

1 Like

Look at the loan agreement. Maybe there is a condition under which early repayment is prohibited. :laughing:

Also made the parking area one way, its very empty now though, since vehicles enter on the wrong level.

Mixed in the top traffic stream again for parking, now I am writing this, I realize I should do it for busses and taxies too.

Updated too;

Queue back

Trying a bigger loop

Why are there so many parking lots? Do they generate income without cars on them?

They were empty, because of spawning in the wrong place and huge queues.

Filling slowly again

Well, yes, parking makes you ~ 110,000 income. )) Nice addition, such a small Belanger, before it was fixed. )

1 Like

Imba. :grinning:

Still fixing queues, all traffic now has to go around completely and then can go strait into the tunnel;

I wonder what your staff is doing. 438 employees.

atm i’m shipping about 48.000 PAX per day.

103%… is that a bug?

1 Like

If it was Microsoft XP i would say “it’s not a bug it’s a feature”. :joy:

2 Likes

Loading in, to find all airline satisfaction gone. Remember I said I don’t like black boxes, I have no idea why or what happened and mails don’t tell me and you cant click the rating to see what they are unhappy about.

The other black boxes all show green.

Also no delays;

The cleaning I dont get; I dont have that yet;

Realize, they were all 90-100% last save game.

Your count is not correct. You probably mean the number of passengers transported per day, and for the calculation you take the number of passengers at the airport at one time.

1 Like

Rebuild my traffic routing, it seems to handle the volume decently now.

Topside is very clean now.

1 Like

Got my baggage going :wink:

1 Like