Walkthrough/tutorial creating separated security zones

How’s the secure zone on ground level looking there?

Hey @jasperwillem. I tried this just now. It still doesn’t help. I zoned the let wing as secure and the moment I placed checkpoints, it connected to all stands in the airport. Even the ones with no secure zones.

Did you remove all checkpoints too before save/reload?

Yes. I removed everything before S&R. Even the zone hiding under the walls. :confused:

Could you please check the savefile if you’re free?

Strange, I cant think of a thing now; desperate idea; shut down security in Operations before building new ones :stuck_out_tongue:

Tried this. Not helping either. Checkpoints connect to every stand with an attached boarding desk. :confused:

On your save, the connection is gone when you secure zone ground floor.

On the outside chance of thinking… Is it possible, Multi Floor broke this?

I think those stands are grasping to every checkpoint because they have no secure zone attached to them. As soon as they have a secure zone attached, they only connect to the checkpoints of that zone.

I built a second separate zone too. All stands connect to all checkpoints.
I second with @Rubble. I think the multi-floor update broke this.:thinking:

Could you please explain this further? I don’t quite understand.

1 Like

Your stands are on the ground floor without jetbridge so they want secure zone attached on the ground floor. You’ll also need this for your ramp agents.

Turns out that this was the problem. The checkpoints connected to the stands through the ground floor as there were no jetways. Once jetways were built, stands connected to their respective checkpoints and not every single one.
Thanks for helping me fix this :smile:

4 Likes