Wellington International

When I’ve got the money I’ll be unlocking that parcel of land to the right. Runway is over 900m at the moment. It needs to be wider as well. Hence all the space left around it. But yeah. Totally agree.

1 Like

Well, the current runway is labelled as a “small” runway, so I wonder when we’ll get a “large” runway. Maybe when A330s are implemented?

able the A330 is launched with the medium runway and the heavy stand

They are BIG indeed! Do you have those big birds flying in actually, or are they PS-ed in the picture?

Also looks like you don’t really use the contractors to build the place :thinking:

Are PAX only coming in through the subways? Wasn’t aware that was an option, must try that out :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah these are flying in game. But that image has had a little PS work done on it.

Yeah. Subways only.

1 Like

Looking like an ANZ hub too me :grin:

1 Like

Hub Status update. Woot.

Hubs are possible, but you need to know how to fiddle the contracts.

3 Likes

how are you doing that with the contracts

Just the same as you would any livery via the MDK.

Why do you spawn mostly small plane flights. With only medium stands?

These are mainly A320, B737-600 and B737-800s. The Mount Cook and Air Nelson are the only ones that fly the ATR72 and Q400 (this is the Widero mod) not the game version alas :frowning: Be released please. These are medium flights all of them. My work-around to get my livery variations since that got bugged a few builds ago as planes didn’t spawn random liveries right now. IE Each different livery is its own contract. Also allows me to have lots of ANZ flights which a hub would have. :slight_smile:

EDIT Do’h! I get you question now. New build. Not altered the sliders.

How much I’ve missed seeing my alt liveries. Since the random selection officially stoped working a while ago due to performance issues and I’ve missed seeing them so much, I developed my own workaround to get them into my airport again :slight_smile: Woot. I can queue them up as and when I require. :smile:

3 Likes

I can queue them up as and when I require

How did you do that?

Been building anew and rebuilding again. While it does not really match Wellington Int and more like Melbourne or LAX I now have two terminals. One for ANZ and another for Qantas. I don’t know if I’ll have enough QTS flights to keep six stands busy so the other side might be VA flights, but very much more than enough flights for ANZ. The third wing will be for other airlines. Very much. a WIP.

1 Like

What the flight planner looks like :slight_smile:

Other airlines will get to land at T3 when it’s built.

4 Likes

How are you out getting so many flights for one airline?? Creating a Hub scenario is my dream in this game.

2 Likes

Yups, would be great if we could assign airlines to stands.

3 Likes

I’ve waited a very long time for this… Mount Cook airlines and Air Nelson side by side at Wellington. :slight_smile::heart:

PS Yes I know the stair trucks are not necessary for these planes. But I might schedule something else on them so there they are.

2 Likes

While this was my (originally fun) and messing around with large planes. It’s very much soon to get real so prepare for the space they need (that’s the real message, the space). These are my concept builds and do not represent any actual game assets. Just my fun.

3 Likes

Can’t wait!