What does this error on the stand mean?

Waht does this error stand for? …

standerror

That error means that the workers are unable to find a path. Verify that you have an adequate number of ramp agents, and also ensure that the security stations are operational. The issue is most likely rooted in the lack of ramp agents however.

Thx, I upped ramp agents a lot already, lets try that again.

No worries, I also had problems with the same error.

Ok, hired 10 more ramp staff, lets find out. Seems you are right, do you need 2 per stand?

The annoying thing is that you never see your ramp personal leave the relax area, the game should position them near the airplane.

It seems that if you have Stands for GA flights that are not connected to the terminal area, they dont get the ramp services, now I have made a secure footpath to the separate GA stands and I am back to normal service levels on them.

GA stands don’t need ramp agents as the flights don’t request service rounds. Just fuel usually.

And for some reason, just fuelling them is a difficult task somehow. While I have loads of fuel trucks doing nothing.

Are they requesting fuel?

If you click the stands, most of them do.

Hmmmm that’s odd, I’m assuming this means flights aren’t leaving when the should because of delays?

Can you post a zoomed out screenshot?

Zoomed out screenshot

Hmmmm I honestly can’t see why there would be an issue, it all looks ok. My best bet would be to reload it and let it play out for a while to see. Sometimes if you’ve made a change it doesn’t work with the existing flights but once they clear it’s fine.

Sorry I don’t have a more elegant solution for you!

1 Like

The red game error should specify the reason why the service was sub-optimal.

Your Serviceroads are connected with your fuel depot and Vehicle Depot?

Yes :D, that game is done, testing next thing; extreme mode, just had my first build with commercial flights, after 4 tries :D, the rent on a loan is really killing.

The version from 0.21.10 fixes this error :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems that it requires 2 ramp agents per small stand and 4 ramp agents per medium stand.

1 Like

That is correct, but the dashboard should give us a total needed versus / total hired.

1 Like

Yes, please! This is one thing from day 1 that I was missing. A nice little overview with a ‘minimum’ of staffmembers would be great!

3 Likes

It actually does exist under the tabs job @JorickL , it shows the number needed as well as whether the demand has been met. It also warns you when you have an inadequate number of workers for the particular task.