What if the box contain more wall instead of 1 box 1 wall!

When I have to cut budget on contractor. I feel quite tired when contractor have to carry every single boxes to build the single wall. I hope there will be a way that the 1 box carry 10 wall (or less), or there is 1 big box that need 3 contractor to bring in the place that need build wall. And they will come to the big box and get the need to build wall (15 or 20 wall).

3 Likes

@nhatanh0475 Very good idea. Or one contractor could use a little cart that could carry two or three boxes at once! Please put it into the voting area.

1 Like

I think a simpler solution would be better;

User can place multiple truck drop areas and truck can unload material to closer one to the construction site.

5 Likes

But I can’t put the truck drop with the maintain road. All of my contruction are near the manitain road but truck drop can’t acess to them. Build longer public road not really convenience like my ideas. (My Idea come from the game call prison architect that the contractor bring the bing material to the place need to build and took material from that and build the wall)

1 Like

Road can’t be place in the Terminal or Cross the service road, it say it need road connection. Don’t know if it worked underground?

Not true. I’ve just seen two contractors each carry one box in and build a medium boarding desk. There are three contractors currently building a medium security gate and what looks like eight building a medium aircraft stand…

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.